SPOILERS -- Gears of war 2 Story Discussion

AtheK

Yeah seemed like that - altho she doesn't have to be human. I have a feeling they might go the Warcraft way - where the bad guys get some sympathy (remember the Orcs and how the whole story changed in Warcraft III).

Locusts were probably thrown out of their planet or something and just want to reside on Earth - misunderstood race. And Adam and Locust Queen did the hoochy and we have the abandoned Marcus. Read Ender's Game for more plot exposition.

Ok, maybe farfetched, but i sorta feel Locusts were once humans who ended up there thanks to their prolonged exposure to imulsion. Look at how the brumack transforms at the end, maybe lambent is the final / worst stage of transformation. So maybe adam fenix was trying to invent something along the lines of curing their disease or something - the reason why there were some samples in the lab. And last he asks - 'what have you done' indicating, he really didn't want it to end that way.

Now, pls don't post this once gears 3 releases :wOOtjumpy: I maybe dead wrong.

relax ya all, why would EPIC end its moneymaker so abruptly ? It sold 2 million copies on opening weekend, it deserves a sequel,

more than UT 3 did

:wOOtjumpy:

i agree . UT3 wasnt all that great at all. Even UT2004 was a lot better than UT3.

relax ya all, why would EPIC end its moneymaker so abruptly ? It sold 2 million copies on opening weekend, it deserves a sequel,

more than UT 3 did

:wOOtjumpy:

The original UT was the best of the lot - and Unreal should have got a better sequel - not the absolute piece of crapola handed out

What enhanced fighting capabilities? Dom can snipe better, Cole is stronger, and Marcus can't even hold a chainsaw properly :wOOtjumpy:

what about his face??,with all those scars he looks a lot scarier than the locust. Even his voice is intimidating.

I ain't kidding guys... few mins back cliffy rang me up and confirmed this news. He wasn't happy with GI guys cooking up their own GOW3 story. :wOOtjumpy:

and thanked you for pirating the game also i believe...

Archived