Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On buying a retail copy of any valve game steam users can automatically add the game to the library (2in1 feature) :coolspeak:

Not all retail games (keys) are supported by Steam.

Anyhoo, was just trying to get people riled up, but it didn't work :P ...

So I pre-loaded MW3 for the free weekend.

Played for whole 8 minutes. The worst 8 minutes of my life

after 5 minutes of matchmaking I was placed in a match where a guy was at 62-1(aimbot) and everyone else was doing what CoD players do the best.

SERIOUSLY? THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE SELLING FOR 40$?

On buying a retail copy of any valve game steam users can automatically add the game to the library (2in1 feature) :coolspeak:

Not all retail games (keys) are supported by Steam.

'Valve' being the key word in his post.

Uh.....aren't you judging it a bit too early?

hush now. 8 minutes is more than enough for a battlefield fanboi to pass judgement on a call of duty game. the only question is why even bother for those 8 minutes.... to confirm the judgement that they already passed before ever playing it?

Edited by spindoctor

hush now. 8 minutes is more than enough for a battlefield fanboi to pass judgement on a call of duty game. the only question is why even bother for those 8 minutes.... to confirm the judgement that they already passed before ever playing it?

Been playing CoD before I knew battlefield existed(BC2). Call of Duty 4 = 110 hours, MW2(aIW) = 100 hours. Battlefield fanboy? I don't think so. I was actually looking forward to playing this. Yes, 8 minutes isn't much time, but getting a blatant cheater on my first match combined with the lack of ranked dedicated server makes up for it. Utter crap.

Now why are you bringing this whole BF vs CoD discussion here? Seriously?

here are videos of my last bf3 match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FczLf7eYZu0&feature=g-upl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WodGQPtru8&feature=g-upl

i guess it's safe to say that every single bf3 match is completely filled with cheaters yes? i mean, since we're going with absurd generalizations and all?