Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I pre-loaded MW3 for the free weekend.

Played for whole 8 minutes. The worst 8 minutes of my life

after 5 minutes of matchmaking I was placed in a match where a guy was at 62-1(aimbot) and everyone else was doing what CoD players do the best.

SERIOUSLY? THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE SELLING FOR 40$?

'Valve' being the key word in his post.

:good:

here are videos of my last bf3 match.

i guess it's safe to say that every single bf3 match is completely filled with cheaters yes? i mean, since we're going with absurd generalizations and all?

Why do you even bother with the PC version?

Yeah, BF3 on console is quite an active community and finding servers is not an issue. And with paid servers, DICE have ensured that they will have to spend minimal (read zero) amount on keeping servers running + maintenance. Folks who play, pay. And your server can be ranked only if public so just about anyone can join. I don't remember the last time I joined up on an EA official server.

Edited by piper

^^ Nope. It's broken for BF3. Unless you add some reputable servers to your favorites and play on them, it's quite likely you'll face what spinny's been seeing in BF3 online.

With BF3 on the PS3, you don't need cheats or hax. The updates provide plenty of entertainment.

With BF3 on the PS3, you don't need cheats or hax. The updates provide plenty of entertainment.

NO IT IS NOT LIKE THAT! Stop making bad remarks about the beauty that is BF3 on the PS3.

You know what they that when folks denying something vehemently, more often than not its the (harsh) truth. Damn, you're on the money. Updates to BF3 has meant I have played virtually 3 different FPS games from the same disc :D .

For the love of god, I NEVER COMPARED COD with BF, YOU GORMLESS TOSSER(Too much Killing floor)!

</argument>

no one can judge an entire game in 8 minutes unless there is a strong bias, which in your case is kind of obvious. and since you chose the 'oh i saw a cheater in my game' to 'prove' how bad it was, i was just pointing out that the exact same thing exists in your game of choice.

i don't anymore. uninstalled that sh*t months ago. i wouldn't mind trying the console versions tbh but you know how bad i am with a controller... i'd get my a*s kicked continuously and it wouldn't be much fun :(

^^ Nope. It's broken for BF3. Unless you add some reputable servers to your favorites and play on them, it's quite likely you'll face what spinny's been seeing in BF3 online.

It is not that bad. I play mostly on random European servers and I rarely see hackers outside metro. I can count on my figures the number of times I faced hackers in my 200 hours gametime.

There goes my 1.5k down the drain. I haven't even touched the damn thing. And now, the MP is screwed. I guess i'll have to shift to the PS3 for all my multiplayer frag fests. :wallbash:

So i installed Saints Row the third on my laptop, got steam and am presented with this screen as i try to launch the game-

sr3.png

what the hell ?? do i really and actually have to wait for eleven freaking hours for the game to run :fogug:

help me guys.. can i pause the download and resume it later ?

There goes my 1.5k down the drain. I haven't even touched the damn thing. And now, the MP is screwed. I guess i'll have to shift to the PS3 for all my multiplayer frag fests. :wallbash:

I can assure you the opinion in your quote is very much exaggerated. in my 400+ hours of play I have seen a grand total of 2 hackers.

p.s. I guess I have played 10 or 12 matches of metro 64p CQ but couldnt take the loud chaos that it turned out to be every single time. then never played that.

_

^ I hope you are right.

But most new and old PC games like COD BO, MW3 etc etc don;t have any indian servers. And in such a case, playing the MP becomes more or less impossible, like what happened when I bought COD Bo.

I have BF3 on all three platforms and IMO the X360 version is the best of the bunch for MP. Very little of the annoying pop-in seen on the PS3.

^ I hope you are right.

But most new and old PC games like COD BO, MW3 etc etc don;t have any indian servers. And in such a case, playing the MP becomes more or less impossible, like what happened when I bought COD Bo.

there are plenty of servers in asia (with pings from 63ms) and europe (pings from 165 to 250). you might feel discomfort only above 200~250 pings.

the problem with indian servers are that they were only filled for a very small amount of time. same case like in tf2.

_