Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TF2 keys are used to open crates. Crates drop random/rare items. Some get lucky and some don't.

Nobody sells AAA title for 4-5 keys. Only during sale, that happens.

Say, I want to buy a game (Saint's Row IV) and I'm not willing to pay $49.99. That time, I can search for a guy who wants TF2 keys for game.

He/she will ask ~20-22 keys tops for new AAA title (24-26 for $59.99 game). 20x1.6-1.8 = $32-36 USD. This way buyer saves $10-15 for every AAA title.

Seller will use those keys to open crates or sell them at higher price.

TF2 players are...you cannot imagine. They are willing to pay anything for in-game items. Unusual items go for $100-400+.

For instance in my trading days in tf2, i have seen an unusual hat for the soldier go for 2000$ :O

And people FYI, 80% of games in my library are traded with me for my tf2 items xD

Guys , steam trades isn't allowing me to login even though my profile is set to public. Anyone else experiencing this ?

:mellow:

Alpha :helpsmilie: and FYI , I've logged into steamtrades numerous times before. Sync had me waiting for 10 minutes or something before allowing me , it's not happening noiw. Some bug or anything more on the client / browser side ?

As I've posted already , it's set to public for the past half hour. Everything - profile status , comment permissions and inventory. Every time I log into trades it asks to do the same , which I did before. It would take me to a wait screen for 10 mins before syncing the new games bought. Not happening now -__-

Edited by SnakeIsBack

Any idea when is it coming out?

It should be up in mid 2013 according to joystiq, guess the dev is busy.

Btw ready this

http://freebirdgames.com/games/a-bird-story/

So episode 2 is also coming and dr watts and eva will be there in the episode 2 :dance: