Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

Same thing happened with me.. met a gal in the club, we danced up close n personal, fondlin n sh*t.. exchanged number. When on a date once n bam everythin collapse coz i wanted to take it on a road where she wasnt ready to go to..

My point is, if u want to take things wer she doesnt want it to go.. u may end up being shut down. Being a romeo doesnt always work bro. U sometime need to b a real a*shole n enjoy the poon dat comes to u and not tryin to b a lover. :)

:lol:

avishkar's got company

guys guys...thanks for the replies...i'm a thrill seeker and i need women like her...can't help myself...got strong maternal instincts too...so apart from craving for damaged goods, i try fixing them too...now this has happened before...thrice...and its ended on a really good note...so my track record speaks for itself

the connection was so strong that its just too hard to ignore...even she says the same thing but that's what scares her...of forgot to mention that she wanted a dinner date on wednesday to which i said no cos i was tired from work...think this was where things took a turn a for the worse

guys guys...thanks for the replies...i'm a thrill seeker and i need women like her...can't help myself...got strong maternal instincts too...so apart from craving for damaged goods, i try fixing them too...now this has happened before...thrice...and its ended on a really good note...so my track record speaks for itself

the connection was so strong that its just too hard to ignore...even she says the same thing but that's what scares her...of forgot to mention that she wanted a dinner date on wednesday to which i said no cos i was tired from work...think this was where things took a turn a for the worse

Let's just get things clear, is it a "connection" you're after as in how well you connect on an emotional level OR are you looking for a woman to merely *connect* :naughty: with?

Advice would have to depend on this answer.

What followed next was probably the stupidest response a drunk could've come up with in my position; i refuse and tell her she should instead take down mine. She still insisted that i take down hers but i just wouldn't listen. Then we stare at each other for full 5 minutes. In those 5 minutes we maintained eye-contact, she kept blushing while i couldn't stop looking at her. Then all of the sudden she gets this frightened look on her face and runs away. I chased her down to the next room and asked her if it was something i said/did. She just pushed me aside and then locked herself inside the bathroom. Sometime later she walked out and told me that she was really drunk and passed out on the bed.

Two days later i contact her on FB and apologized. She accepts and what followed were probably the best two days i've spent messaging anyone in the last 8 years. I finally win and she calls me. We chat for like 3 hours and in that time she realized i really was a lot like her ex who crushed her heart. The worst part is she still hangs around with him and lets him f**k her whenever he wants, all because she can't let go of him. I have spent the last three days convincing her that i won't hurt her unlike the way he does. She keeps apologizing for leading me on and i feel like a complete idiot. I have tried every possible method to convince her that she's the best thing that's happened to me in the last few years. But nothing works.

Somebody please help!!! :wallbash::cry::wallbash::wallbash:

what were you guys talking about taking down mate :naughty:

you lost the opportunity of taking down whatever :rofl: but is it is what I am thinking she would be having it taken down by her ex all the time :rofl:

but you had to be an a*s and man i cannot stop laughing. ab sirf muthiya marliyo :P

from my experience and there have been far to many.. if a girl gets a certain opinion about you and unless something really out of the way happens between you two, the opinion wont change.. She still got her ex to connect to (pun intended) and since she has started comparing you to her ex she wont get any hopes about a better relationship from you. So just stick around (make her aware of your presence on FB every now and then) but dont message and whatever you do dont go on apologizing henceforth. You will come across as a miserable person. But just hang around. Something major happens and if you have been different to her meanwhile you will be the first person she will turn to in case she wants intimacy.

And incase you are still messaging her and she is responsive you could completely cut off for a while. Confuse her a bit. though it can even backfire in case the girl is egoistic or too proud(i am actually not judging her like few people over here, it is absolutely normal to continue with your ex)

Edited by Bhpian Bali

what were you guys talking about taking down mate :naughty:

you lost the opportunity of taking down whatever :rofl: but is it is what I am thinking she would be having it taken down by her ex all the time :rofl:

but you had to be an a*s and man i cannot stop laughing. ab sirf muthiya marliyo :P

her 10 digit number mate :huh:

but yeah...i nearly ruined it at the party :wallbash:

her 10 digit number mate :huh:

but yeah...i nearly ruined it at the party :wallbash:

wtf :huh: i was actually thinking she wanted you to take her skirt or whatever sh*t down :huh: after all the caressing, fondling and cupping sh*t I thought she was asking you to do :naughty: and it gets ruined due to copying down a number..

you actually ruined as you didnt want to copy a lousy number ?? :panic: and you call yourself a player ?? :loco:

of forgot to mention that she wanted a dinner date on wednesday to which i said no cos i was tired from work...think this was where things took a turn a for the worse

BRO FORGET ALL THE ADVISE ABOVE. you have nailed it by yourself. you dont need foreveralone people like us to welcome you to the club now :giggle: you are a bossman.. gotta come to take classes from you on how to nail it even further :giggle:

Edited by Bhpian Bali

wtf :huh: i was actually thinking she wanted you to take her skirt or whatever sh*t down :huh:

you actually ruined as you didnt want to copy a lousy number ?? :panic: and you call yourself a player ?? :loco:

i was piss drunk dammit...i know that's no excuse...and just cos i hit on someone it like doesn't make me a player! :doh:

and dude seriously...give others the benefit of the doubt...i don't think anybody here(regular posters) thinks they're a player...if you can't stop yourself from reading too much between the lines then your advice is most certainly not welcome...i don't go about running my hand up every other chicks skirt...i'm sexually aggressive by nature and tend to follow my gut more often in matters of the heart...

P.S when i mentioned that i'm sexually aggressive, i was not bragging about my e-pen*s

Edited by pixeljunkie

were you piss drunk for that Wednesday dinner date as well :naughty: you a bartender ?? B)

WTF? i said i was tired and plus i smelled of sweat since there was a power outage at work for the better part of the afternoon! why would i risk having my first dinner with her if i can't present myself properly!

Edited by pixeljunkie

WTF? i said i was tired and plus i smelled of sweat since there was a power outage at work for the better part of the afternoon! why would i risk having my first dinner with her if i can't present myself properly!

I would have gone to the other side of town to a friend's place to take a shower. probably would have taken a hotel room for the night to take a shower :P

anyway dont want to mess it up for you further.. i know you are giving yourself dilasa right now that what you did was correct.. do keep informing us in case you keep nailing it even further would like to learn as much as possible from you :giggle:

GA mai toh haath hi hila raha hai na?? :P

:lol:

:samui::cry:

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire