AMA: From Forum Regular to LMP1 Team Insider - Ask Me Anything About Motorsport!

devil_angel

Hey Folks,

Formalities:

I was a forum regular wayyyy back in the day. It's the first time I'm visiting/posting in years.

A shout out to anyone who still remembers me! Now, let's get down to business in this thread.

What's the deal?

When I was an active member here, my dream was to work in motorsport (I was especially an avid racing sim aficionado).

In the mean time, I have managed to realise this dream; I worked for a top tier European LMP1 team. To any enthusiast of the sport and/or youngster aspiring to work in the industry, feel free to ask me anything. And I'll do my best to answer. I might take my (sweet) time to answer, but I will answer your questions.

Why am I doing this?

I am just trying to give something meaningful back to the community from which I gained a lot back back then.

Cheers,
D_A.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Madmage said:

Hey man, how you doing.. nice to see you achieved what u planned to. I remember all your posts in the motorsports,  car thread etc. !!

Thanks, I am doing great; currently discovering my love for Wii and Wii U (I was too cool for the sissy consoles when PS360 was the thing :P)

8 hours ago, dante77 said:

I think I remember devil angel too. Not too personally but do remember a regular member. Welcome back! Great to see you grow! 

I remember you too. Back then, I recall that IVG was divided into two broad factions: PS3 folks and Xbox 360 folks. I was more on the 360 side; so I had a closer interaction with the 360 folks than the PS3 ones.

Just to clarify, I have gone away from motorsport now. But I still thought the knowledge I have (to share) might help someone here...

• Like 1