The E3 2009 thread

I take it that you assume these are all exclusives. 90% chances are that Splinter Cell will go multi-platform. And I don't know about the others, but Forza 3 is most probably releasing this year.

peace

I take it you didnt notice am comparing it with sonys lineup.Most people need to understand that 90% of consolites dont care about pc.And I know splinter cell,ME2,alan wake will probably be on pc

I take it you didnt notice am comparing it with sonys lineup.Most people need to understand that 90% of consolites dont care about pc.And I know splinter cell,ME2,alan wake will probably be on pc

When I said there are 90% chances of Splinter Cell going multi-platform, I was referring to PS3

And Alan Wake and Mass Effect 2 won't probably be on PC, they certainly will

peace

Forza 3 Unofficially Announced?

It looks like that at portalXBOX's, Brazils largest XBOX community, second National Forum at Microsoft Brazils headquarters in São Paulo, Microsoft inofficially revealed Forza Motorsport 3 by showing a partially covered logo. Even though it was shown among the games to be released at the end of 2009, I might tell you to don't get hysterical, this is not final yet.

Thanks to pcenginefa we have a video from the event. Fast forward to 6:58 for the logo:

fm3portal.jpg

SOURCE

i case you haven't heard about the auto expo held in delhi last year,

here are some pics contradicting your point.

the male breed was more than happy. :hug:

bubbly...most of the models are stick thin!! looks like they survive on bread crusts and carrots skin!! probably some butter on a side of bread would overtax their digestion and send them to the hospital! :O

not that i am saying i like female sumo-wrestlers only...

Forza 3 Unofficially Announced?

The game is coming this year; no two ways about it. If you just spend 10 minutes on forzamotorsport.net, you'll figure that out. Their Weekly Pitpass Reports are filled with hints.

There's a strong possibility that the game will have two-wheelers and dynamic weather. And maybe speedboats?

peace

If they can make it like Tourist Trophy, DO f**king WANT!!!

peace

TT was focused on two wheelers. In my experience, mixing 2 and 4 wheelers in the same game detracts from the fun, even if they are in separate classes. The mentality required for successfully piloting a two wheeler around a track is very different from that required for a four wheeler. Considering how difficult Forza is, I feel it would be a bad idea.

Archived