Tales-of-Xillia_2010_12-15-10_06.png_580.jpg

Developer: Namco Tales studio

Publisher: Namco Bandai

System: PS3

Genre: J-RPG

Release: 2011

Announcement Trailer

Description

Tales of Xillia will be the first Tales game to be created for the PS3. Previous titles such as Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Graces F were ported from the Xbox 360 and Wii, respectively.

The focus is on two characters this time around.

The male character, Shuto, attends a medical school in a futuristic city, while the female lead Mira can control the elements with her spiritual powers. Sounds like quite a combination. The theme song will be performed by Ayumi Hamasaki, and Tales legends Kosuke Fujishima and Mutsumi Inomata are behind the character designs.

ScreenShots

Tales-of-Xillia_2010_12-15-10_01.jpg_580.jpg

Tales-of-Xillia_2010_12-15-10_02.jpg_580.jpg

Tales-of-Xillia_2010_12-15-10_03.jpg_580.jpg

Tales-of-Xillia_2010_12-15-10_04.jpg_580.jpg

Tales-of-Xillia_2010_12-15-10_05.jpg_580.jpg

More RPGs...... :clap3: ...hope it comes to west though...and does not share same fate as other tales. :(

Edit: i have never played any tales game but heard a lot ..which one is the best out there??....i will try to play it .

the best part is this is cell shaded and i love cell shaded games.

It seems 360 ToV had an opening week of 40k in the US.... yea it pulled of a classic yakuza 2....

doubt namco would be interested much in the west ... but they should have given it a chance on the PS3 though since more people on PS3 buy Jrpgs... There is also a Wii port of Tales of Grace on the PS3 which din make it to the west....

xbox version do come out...why dont they bring out ps3 version to west??

And they seems to have stopped with that. There have been other Tales games after Vesperia, and none made it outside Japan whether on the 360 or not.

It seems 360 ToV had an opening week of 40k in the US.... yea it pulled of a classic yakuza 2....

doubt namco would be interested much in the west ... but they should have given it a chance on the PS3 though since more people on PS3 buy Jrpgs... There is also a Wii port of Tales of Grace on the PS3 which din make it to the west....

+1. very good point...there was no exclusive deal signed with M$ too....otherwise it would not have even come out on ps3 at all....

and yes ...it came out on wii too..

And they won't even include English subtitles so we could import it. :/

yes..ONly pheonix can import it and play it. :(

Not with Namco. :/

And they seems to have stopped with that. There have been other Tales games after Vesperia, and none made it outside Japan whether on the 360 or not.

ok...

sad though that such awesome games will be missed by many of us ......scamco :ack:

lol even phoenix will have trouble with the kanji in it. Its quite difficult in an rpg without at least the menu and inventory being translated, and tales games often have complex battle systems.

oh ok...

i thought he knew how to write in japanese too....then guess he is in same boat...:giggle:

Sucker is the word I am for j games

anyone here played RED SEED : Profile its the asian version of Deadly premonition (Nominated for most surprisingly good game)

The catch is DP is for the X360 and RSP is available on the PS# too teh game is rad according to Destructoid if you are looking for a cohesive story and dialogue.....couldnt find a thread to post it so I am posting it here the gfx is meh but the game I heard was super awesomeness now this is an incredibly rare game available only with Play-Asia

Love how all these games are produced/Directed as opposed to manufactured

here is the link

Edit : K forget it just found the game thread

Archived