Gaming PCs

AtheK

Alpha, hows Asus Radeon

this one

http://mdcomputers.in/graphics-card/asus-graphics-card-r7-260x-2gb-ddr5-oc.html

For the price...i might buy it soon.

Sapphire has only one fan...this has 2 fan...

No point buying these cards right now.

Will be outdated by Holiday season.

750ti is better. I would suggest save money and get 960 or r9 280. Don't compromise for now. You will regret it in a year or so.

After a year i will sell the card and buy a new one if i need too....Beside PS4 bhi lena hai next year...around the time TLG comes out..UC4 ke time toh nahi ho payega...:(

No point buying these cards right now.

Will be outdated by Holiday season.

Okay...check pm.

Ambar, PS4 i can buy it but its games i cannot....atleast not till they are really cheap on TP...what will i do with just the console..

Atleast with PC...after every few months i can buy one or two of them...

Btw Is it possible to get Rma'd through Serial no these days. someone is selling his Rma'd one but with no bill.

Edited by playstation

Ambar, PS4 i can buy it but its games i cannot....atleast not till they are really cheap on TP...what will i do with just the console..

Atleast with PC...after every few months i can buy one or two of them...

Btw Is it possible to get Rma'd through Serial no these days. someone is selling his Rma'd one but with no bill.

Just get GTX 750 Ti now or gtx 960

PS4 will get cheaper in future,so will its games, get it in Mid or End 2016.Right now PS4 will collect dust if exclusives are what ur going for

^ That is why he has not bought a PlayStation 4 till now.

Yes S/N is generally all it takes for hardware manufacturers to give the warranty service. Invoices are demanded on occasion when the product has already been changed / replaced earlier.

Edited by ALPHA17

^ That is why he has not bought a PlayStation 4 till now.

Yes S/N is generally all it takes for hardware manufacturers to give the warranty service. Invoices are demanded on occasion when the product has already been changed / replaced earlier.

HIs product is already rma'd....

Btw....enquired about the prices of GTX 750 ti...MSI wala is around Rs 10.6k something...and ASus ka is around 11.5k something...OC wala is Rs 12k something.

Too expensive....hows MSI though??

HIs product is already rma'd....

Btw....enquired about the prices of GTX 750 ti...MSI wala is around Rs 10.6k something...and ASus ka is around 11.5k something...OC wala is Rs 12k something.

Too expensive....hows MSI though??

MSI is decent, their RMA is handled by Digicare (iirc), they are decent, on the other hand Asus is done by Rashi Peripherals, service known be inconsistent, but if you have the invoice, shouldn't be a problem. Basically RMA in India is a pain and is location dependent, best option would be get the most VFM option with max no of years warranty, think that would be Zotac, that offers 3+2 years warranty on their GPU. Bottom line MSI is a good brand, my previous GPU was the MSI 7970 3 years plus, still going strong.

MSI is decent, their RMA is handled by Digicare (iirc), they are decent, on the other hand Asus is done by Rashi Peripherals, service known be inconsistent, but if you have the invoice, shouldn't be a problem. Basically RMA in India is a pain and is location dependent, best option would be get the most VFM option with max no of years warranty, think that would be Zotac, that offers 3+2 years warranty on their GPU. Bottom line MSI is a good brand, my previous GPU was the MSI 7970 3 years plus, still going strong.

Aapka info outdated hai :P

MSI does its RMA now through "Aforeserve" which has like 2 actual collection points,but just in Mumbai and Delhi afaik.Good news is they have doorstep pickup warranty like WD.So you don't have to trudge to service centre :P

If they actually come to your doorstep that is

I know all thiss because i've done research b4 buying my MSI GTX 970 Gaming

Aapka info outdated hai :P

MSI does its RMA now through "Aforeserve" which has like 2 actual collection points,but just in Mumbai and Delhi afaik.Good news is they have doorstep pickup warranty like WD.So you don't have to trudge to service centre :P

If they actually come to your doorstep that is

I know all thiss because i've done research b4 buying my MSI GTX 970 Gaming

Well, I think they still handle MSI RMA - http://digicare.in/index.htmlin Chennai, last time I checked they had hooked up with 2 vendors, cant remember the other. In any case as mentioned earlier, as long as you get a decent brand, YMMV with RMA experience.