Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Just finished with " TRANSFORMERS ".

WOW, is all that I can say!! 9.5/10 frm me. It has much better ending then in the Television series, where Optimus actually has to die ( though he is reborn ).

Hey Steven, where the Sequel mann, m waiting.......

Just did a Bourne marathon. All 3 movies are fantastic, great watch! I can watch them 100 of times without getting bored.

Has anyone read the books? I might give those a try as well.

The novels are fantastic, although the ones that came out subsequent to "The Bourne Ultimatum" were quite shabby and clearly an attempt at milking the franchise.

The plot is somewhat different from the book but I guess it works for the movie. But it might annoy fans of the book. The film seems to miss the biggest point of the book which was how the infected looked at Neville as a monster.

That's where the Charlton Heston movie got it right. The infected in The Omega Man actually talked/coordinated their attacks and used fire and weapons to fight Neville. They neither behaved or looked anything like the 28 Days Later/Dawn of the Dead runner zombies. It did play Nevile off as a Christ like figure although to a much lesser degree than in I am Legend. It also incorporated the betrayal plot line you mentioned. I just finished watching I am Legend and Will Smith really pulled it off! That dog broke my heart though :thumbdown:

Watched Bee Movie yesterday. It's a fun movie. Quite funny in places (the jokes are actually funny as opposed to trying to be funny), thanks to Jerry Sienfeld. Chris Rock was hilarious as the mosquito even though he had very short screen time.

he is a great actor and talented overall...but he is as arrogant as they come...anyone who claims he can become president of the US (a black man no less) if he wanted, must have a pretty big ego

peace

Barrack Obama says hi :D Yes, he'll win.