Battlefield 3

PS Fan

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Initial experience will not be much different than MW3, because of dumb idiots graduating from mw3" was the whole idea

Yea and it's still stupid. Not everyone is graduated from MW3 into BF3. Thats a fail assumption in the first place.

Secondly no matter what game one graduates from every or most new players in any shooter game would simply try to kill with a gun. The dumbness of new players doesnt have to come from a MW3 past. So yea your point is still worthless

This proves, you are just an idiot. I said, your experience will be bad initially because of people graduating from sh*t games. I didn't said that everyone is graduating from sh*t games. There is a whole lot of difference in two sentences, something your stupid brain is not able to understand.

Pro Tip: A is not better than B, does not mean B is better than A. It just means there is not enough significant improvement in A over B.

Another illogical statement. A and B ARE NOT COMPARABLE- is the whole point. One can't be a significant improvement over the other. From frames per second till the scale of combat- everything is different. But you obviously don't understand that cuz probably you haven't played both/one of them much OR you lack the general ability of comprehending anything.

Dumbass, you posted "how can you say MW3 is better than BF3". When the f**k, did I said that? I said, initial experience of BF3 and MW3 is not that different in terms of the players, you encounter. But you said "See, you are saying MW3 is better than BF3 based on just one match". That's why this A compared to B analogy. Also, MP is about players, or you are dumb enough to understand that. keep your scale of combat, and frames per second sh*t aside. If I wanted to do that, I would have said same thing like every other that "BF3 >>>>> MW3", but that was never the point. That's why I said, you fail at reading comprehension.

How many hours have you played BF3 & MW3 each? Or whats your ranks?

Yay, let's talk about ranks now. Next is what, K/D ratio, dog tags? Or no. of times, you took a sh*t today? Don't even bother to respond, please, as I am not interested in argument, just cause you fail to grasp the meaning of some post.

:lol: What a sore loser!

You are completely twisting your stupid BF3 & MW3 comparison paragraph and trying to make sense out of it. Even at that you are failing miserably & posting nonsense about my "reading comprehension" & "dumbass" & what not. :lol:

Fact of the matter is that you haven't played much of either BF3 or MW3 & you don't even understand that what really constitutes a BF3 experience and how it is distinguished when compared to an MW3 experience. Lets blame it on your IQ.

Yay, let's talk about ranks now. Next is what, K/D ratio, dog tags? Or no. of times, you took a sh*t today? Don't even bother to respond, please, as I am not interested in argument, just cause you fail to grasp the meaning of some post.

You are, what is best described as a "n00b". You are a n00b NOT because of your KDR or W/L ratio but because you refuse to understand the underlying logic, repeatedly. I asked about your game hours and your rank to estimate your "experience" & not your skill or e-penis size you naive person. :lol:

Time--->experience--->better understanding--->not a n00b

I wouldn't say so. I started only last month, and early on, all I found was bunch of dumbasses, who will prefer to waste a ticket, instead of accepting revive. After you are at rank 15+, it might be easy to get better opponents, but in the beginning, it is pretty much mw3. Heck, even I do the same thing, in few cases, just so, I can rank up and match against competitive players. I have been in many matches where all we did was stay near mcom, and the squad of 4 was enough to hold attackers for 70 tickets. That's why I will not say it is better than mw3 if you exclude jets.

^This paragraph you wrote reeks of the fact that you have no real experience of either of the games.

This paragraph screams of the fact that you started playing BF3 but never understood the game and then rage quit it only to come here and foolishly compare it with a corridor shooter. And then fit in "Jets" somewhere in your theory. If this is NOT the fact then you should write better instead of blaming others' reading comprehension & what not.

The last statement "That's why I will not say it is better than MW3 if you exclude jets" is so naive that I don't have words to describe it. My "reading comprehension" decodes the meaning that you think "MW3=BF3 (if not for the jets). Which is wrong. And if it doesn't mean that but means something else that's hidden in your heart :giggle: then try & frame it in a better sentence. Don't bother replying.

Once again, thank you for enlightening me! Never knew that time = not a noob.

Talk about fail in reading comprehension. :lol:

Time -gets you- experience -gets you- better understanding -makes you- not a n00b (in most cases) was the meaning.

& thanks for quoting me in your sig. Glad that I could make a difference in your life. :giggle:

Dint both of you just tell each other not to respond and yet both of you did...seems like both of you have issues with comprehension. :giggle:

cycle shoo! :spank::quiet_trans:

But since you asked, here is the reason for the last response. B)

duty_calls.png

How can I refuse to respond, when someone says "you are a noob, if you spent less hours on a game, than me"? Heck, I would have called my manager an idiot, if he talked like this.

How can I refuse to respond, when someone says "you are a noob, if you spent less hours on a game, than me"? Heck, I would have called my manager an idiot, if he talked like this.

When did I talk about comparing stats? It's obvious that if you don't spend enough time at something you never learn its finer details. It's like criticising Skyrim after playing for 30mins.

Are you denying this fact? Really how naive a person are you!?

Be happy and live with the "MW3=BF3(excluding jets) theory of yours" :hi:

Because after a certain threshold it just doesn't matter, some people can be naturally good at a game even if they've played it for only an hour or two, while some are bad even after playing it for weeks/months.

By realizing the fact that while you see your manager face to face, that someone is a person you haven't even met.

So why bother arguing over mundane stuff?

Because after a certain threshold it just doesn't matter, some people can be naturally good at a game even if they've played it for only an hour or two, while some are bad even after playing it for weeks/months.

Agreed. But that doesn't eliminate the fact that there's a certain "learning curve" to any game/MP. Especially in BF3's case, if you noticed, most people on IVG hated it earlier on. Heck even I didnt like it till I sunk in a few hours and ranked up to unlock tactical stuff and basically just developed the understanding of how it was a bit different than my long BFBC2 experience. Don't you agree?

By realizing the fact that while you see your manager face to face, that someone is a person you haven't even met.

So why bother arguing over mundane stuff?

Would you defend this post?

I wouldn't say so. I started only last month, and early on, all I found was bunch of dumbasses, who will prefer to waste a ticket, instead of accepting revive. After you are at rank 15+, it might be easy to get better opponents, but in the beginning, it is pretty much mw3. Heck, even I do the same thing, in few cases, just so, I can rank up and match against competitive players. I have been in many matches where all we did was stay near mcom, and the squad of 4 was enough to hold attackers for 70 tickets. That's why I will not say it is better than mw3 if you exclude jets.

^This post doesn't tell you that he's judging a game and comparing it to a certain corridor shooter based on his initial (and thus un-evolved) experience with BF3?

The bolded part is his conclusion after an un-evolved scrutiny of the game. :lol:

I simply said that and asked him how much has he played the game. I wasn't criticising his skill or IQ or anything.

Yeah, but that also means, my manager can punch me in face, for calling him an idiot, while this said person can't. That's why the argument was fun enough to continue. Anyways, it is difficult to explain things to some people, so let him carry on. Plus Cycle pretty much ruined the fun. :coolspeak:

Archived