Marriage and Gaming : I do?

piper

@Megz : Your last two posts above answer a lot of questions, finally :) !

Suggestions are : live and let live ; if you love someone, set them free ; be very careful when dealing with in-laws ; prioritize your life and thinking so that your spouse is now #1 priority for you.

For any detailed/specific suggestions, feel free to PM me. But beware, MT might be watching (not sure if mods can read PMs).

had attended a parsi wedding townside at the parsi club, doubt they entertain others.

have any links in the armed forces ? their clubs have good places. Else the usual......a banquest hall of any great hotel in the budget. wedding invita6tions. Delhi. there is a lane in chandni chawl i think which has printers dedicated to wedding invites. i didnt handle mine, will ask & get back if you need.

Venue, DJ etc. you should take help of someone who has managed/arranged a marriage event in the same area you are planning to do it in as those are all location specific things.

As for tips on marrying a gamer, the one thing IMO that sets a gamer apart from other people is that we take our gaming (and entertainment) very seriously. It is to be respected, not mocked or labelled (it is NOT a hobby). As I said earlier, set him free and he shall be truly yours forever.

And always be very clear and forthright about expectations and plans. Clarity and honesty in thought keep a relationship blossoming forever.

As for tips on marrying a gamer, the one thing IMO that sets a gamer apart from other people is that we take our gaming (and entertainment) very seriously. It is to be respected, not mocked or labelled (it is NOT a hobby).

do i detect a little issue back home bro :console:

:drunk:

Edited by ThE JuGgErNaUT

Don't you worry about "setting him free" and stuff, I am marrying a free-man and I would like him to be free till the end. It is not a bondage ,this marriage thing after all! As for mocking him for gaming, I might mock him on the characters in the game he plays..some are ugly.. (like Miranda) :roflroll:

Anyway, I was hoping to find a website where I can design my wedding invitation myself..I don't like the normal-traditional wedding invites, they are waste of paper, money and are not even personalized. Do let me know if someone you know creates, nice, simple, personalized wedding invite- (online invite-PDF types). Also, Suggestions invited for some cool party place for 50-60 people daru-dj party,in and around Andheri-Juhu-Bandra in Mumbai.

Anyway, I was hoping to find a website where I can design my wedding invitation myself..I don't like the normal-traditional wedding invites

I would suggest to get hold of a calligraphy artist and get the card designed by him whatever way you want you just need to be imaginative(not creative) , trust me Im a calligraphy artist but not a good one.:D

oh wait for the wedding. you'll be looking from L2R or right to left, depending on whr the people come wishing you from.

plus the continuous smile tends to crampen face muscles :lol:

half the stuff that happens you'll come to know of from family/frds/pics/videos

basically it's gonna be a big fast moving blur :)

pic a nice place for your Hm. make sure you dont get duped oman as an international HM ;)

remember you describing your fantasy place during my hm booking confusion days (find that thread MT :D )

Bali was AMAZING. wish had stretched it for a week instead of going to KL (boring)

Edited by ThE JuGgErNaUT

Its time now ....

to change the thread's name to Megz wedding harhar.gif

Congo and best of luck for your wedding....

Edited by Paapi