Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Heaven Angel

Got a level 25 Rune :D

How you get Burning Vengeance Achievement/trophy? It's such a pain in the a*s..lol

It's easy, get a bunch of uruks near exploding barrels and reach 8x (5x if you got the ability) combo, explode the barrel and kill execute the target who is burning or on flames.

The pain in the a*s one is to get where we have to free slaves in 180 seconds riding a caragor.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor wins Giant Bomb's 2014 Game of the Year award

2642252-box_mesom.jpg

Runners-up: Bayonetta 2, Far Cry 4, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Jazzpunk, Shovel Knight, Mario Kart 8, Destiny

LOL Destiny was also nominated in most disappointing games category...

@Heaven

Have you completed Test of Power Trials mode ?

Man that scoring system is weird....I read on Steam forums that you don't get 8000 points even if you complete all other objectives under 30minutes....You have to do some special stuff to increase the score.. :|

@Heaven

Have you completed Test of Power Trials mode ?

Man that scoring system is weird....I read on Steam forums that you don't get 8000 points even if you complete all other objectives under 30minutes....You have to do some special stuff to increase the score.. :|

yea dude, Test of Trials are pretty hard, have to do some extra stuffs within that 30 min to gain more points, branding may help.

Taking out Captains/Warchiefs with vengeance, killing as many captains as you can which are not a target. You have to be fully upgraded and have better runes.

It's like run and gun. Don't ignore any uruks, they're sweet.

I am having difficulty unlocking Rise and Fall trophy(uruk killing you becoming a captain and then getting promoted to a warchief and then you kill him). Issue is when an uruk kills me, game doesn't show his details in the report. Some unknown 2 or 3 uruks gets promoted to a captain. Now, how do I figure out who killed me? Plus, after I grab intel on all of them, they all change their dress ups and are completely unidentifiable.

I am having difficulty unlocking Rise and Fall trophy(uruk killing you becoming a captain and then getting promoted to a warchief and then you kill him). Issue is when an uruk kills me, game doesn't show his details in the report. Some unknown 2 or 3 uruks gets promoted to a captain. Now, how do I figure out who killed me? Plus, after I grab intel on all of them, they all change their dress ups and are completely unidentifiable.

Oh it's very easy..

one more method

I saw 1 or 2 videos, my only issue is I am not able to identify that Urukutta, who killed me :wallbash:

There'll be a sign on top of his head, and will be shown as vengeance target if selected.

Or else remember his name, he wouldn't change that. Would he?

There'll be a sign on top of his head, and will be shown as vengeance target if selected.

Or else remember his name, he wouldn't change that. Would he?

How will you get Uruk's name when he kills you? When you approach him first, he is just a nobody; guarding the towers or exploiting the slaves. After he kills me, 2 or 3 unknown uruk gets promoted together. At this moment I can only see their black shadows labelled as Unknown. Need to gather intel to flash their names and other aspects.

How will you get Uruk's name when he kills you? When you approach him first, he is just a nobody; guarding the towers or exploiting the slaves. After he kills me, 2 or 3 unknown uruk gets promoted together. At this moment I can only see their black shadows labelled as Unknown. Need to gather intel to flash their names and other aspects.

When a uruk kills you, a animation shows up that he getting promoted and after that game instantly head towards your nemesis showing you the uruk with his name. atleast you can make a point where he's standing.

I don't understand how the hell you can't see the icon over his head? they clearly state 'Revenge Target'

When a uruk kills you, a animation shows up that he getting promoted and after that game instantly head towards your nemesis showing you the uruk with his name. atleast you can make a point where he's standing.

I don't understand how the hell you can't see the icon over his head? they clearly state 'Revenge Target'

I might have missed on 'revenge target' part. Plus, I will try this; keep only one slot open in the army, so that only one Uruk(who killed me) becomes a captain. After that I will unleash my fury on that doggy

I might have missed on 'revenge target' part. Plus, I will try this; keep only one slot open in the army, so that only one Uruk(who killed me) becomes a captain. After that I will unleash my fury on that doggy

I think you don't even need to try for that trophy it'll come eventually when you progress in game.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor leads Game Developers Choice Awards

The finalists for the 15th annual Game Developers Choice Awards have been revealed.

Leading the pack is Monolith Productions' Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with five nominations - Game of the Year, Innovation, Best Design, Best Narrative and Best Technology.

LOL SOM in Best narrative category :rofl:
@Heaven Angel
Dude Lord Hunt DLC is great if you want to kill Warchiefs in more challenging and interesting way :D Plus you get ability to command Ghuls and new type of Graug :D

Archived