KiranB28

2 minutes ago, kold_war said:

cos that's the meta lol :P thats been there every season....this season it was a dive comp meta ,few seasons back it was the triple tank meta....ppl watch the pros on youtube,twitch etc and assume that in every tier (silver,gold,plat etc ) that has to be picked to win .....else you lose

Meta is a way of saying, f**k we cannot balance, players, get flamed for picking non-popular characters. 

There is a reason why dive is in vogue right now and not deathball or triple-tank. Because the balance is stilted in their favour, earlier it was towards tanky characters eating up shots. 

13 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

Meta is a way of saying, f**k we cannot balance, players, get flamed for picking non-popular characters. 

There is a reason why dive is in vogue right now and not deathball or triple-tank. Because the balance is stilted in their favour, earlier it was towards tanky characters eating up shots. 

that's what im saying lol.People watch youtube and twitch videos and expect everyone to play same set of heroes again and again.I just ignore these kind of people most of the times i.e

but ya its imbalanced now and next patch will make it worse  i assume ....the Dva change looks like she may be OP again ..but is it game breaking?I'd say no

oh well at least roadhog gets sort of a buff and doomfist's getting nerfed :D

Edited by kold_war

^ Bhai, I do not get team mates like you. =/ 

In-fact the majority of players follow the meta like it is the only way to winning a game. Experimentation is stultified and stuffed. It is quite a boring premise overall. I think, will come back only after Mercy gets revamped now. 

21 hours ago, ALPHA17 said:

^ Bhai, I do not get team mates like you. =/ 

In-fact the majority of players follow the meta like it is the only way to winning a game. Experimentation is stultified and stuffed. It is quite a boring premise overall. I think, will come back only after Mercy gets revamped now. 

ya now with the mercy revamp ,pharmercy will be a bigger PITA 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, adity said:

Finally reached gold in my second season. 2117 SR.
The friend I player all my matches with got silver. He was gold before. Kinda feel bad for him

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Nice! I just completed placements on my main account ,but ended up in silver :P should actually rank up in that damn account.
Also,just finished the placements on my smurf account and got placed at 2657:bigyellowgrin: and then lost 95sr by losing 2 games ....wtf bc,how can they deduct so much for 2 losses :ranting:

Edited by kold_war

13 hours ago, kold_war said:

Also,just finished the placements on my smurf account and got placed at 2657:bigyellowgrin: and then lost 95sr by losing 2 games ....wtf bc,how can they deduct so much for 2 losses :ranting:

What heroes were you playing, SR loss-gain is heavily dependent on them. 

2 hours ago, adity said:

It falls only if you don't contribute. I lost 2 matches but lost only 35 SR. Also, my group SR last season was around 1900 and my friend's was 2020. But our group rating was around 2100. Does that mean we're sh*t as individuals but play well as group? Really hard to understand this SR business.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Don't think its entirely due to contributions ...cos I was 68% match on fire acc to the card with gold elims ,gold healing and silver damage  ....its more likely because its dropping till I get the MMR where I'm supposed to be (this is acc to reddit and ow forums)

I played again in the night and lost 25sr per game but gained 35sr per game

1 hour ago, ALPHA17 said:

What heroes were you playing, SR loss-gain is heavily dependent on them. 

Was playing zen only (1 trick zen :P )....can play other heroes like hog,mercy,lucio but zen is strongest character.

As mentioned above ,in the evening time I dropped a lot of sr and in the night...not so much 

But ya once I reached 2550 the sr drop became kinda stable 

Edited by kold_war

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Wtf is this sh*t :suicide:  .....please focus on actual updates ,not this crap :|

Edited by kold_war

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...