The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

started watching Death Note....is sword art online good ? also Bocanno and code geass ? any mature animes out there like cowboy bebop, ghost in the shell ?

SAO's pretty good for the first half, after that the views are pretty polar from what I hear.

There's the very underrated Kara no Kyoukai, very atmospheric and a tad familiar to death note and gits.

started watching Death Note....is sword art online good ? also Bocanno and code geass ? any mature animes out there like cowboy bebop, ghost in the shell ?

Baccano! is one of the best anime I've ever seen with an amazing dub, animation and brilliant characters. A definite for any anime watcher.

Also see my review of Shinsekai Yori up there and check it out if it looks interesting, it has a lot of psychological elements, kinda like Death Note, but with more amounts of the twists and secrets.

And like Doge said, Kara no Kyoukai has amazing fight scenes but the animation style of "Big eyes" tends to throw some people off, but if it doesn't bother you, its a definite watch.

But if you have to decide whether to watch the movies chronologically or in the release order, I'd recommend the latter.

• Like 2

Huh, this month's SNK actually had more plot and twists than "Kill Titan" and "Mikasa Super Kill". Full on rebellion, I won't be surprised if the king has a few titans up his sleeve

The anime watchers are missing out on a lot.

Edited by (A)Kira

Huh, this month's SNK actually had more plot and twist

The anime watchers are missing out on a lot.

Patiently waiting for season 2 . I want to continue manga from where the anime left but i cannot see Eren transformation without "Bauklotze" song playing .

BTW any good anime with badass and psycho character like lad russo from baccano or Gasai Yuno from Mira Nikki .

Edited by Abdulah

Yup total awesomeness of Ladd, graham and vino in later volumes. Has many cool new chars also. Anime is just like prolouge to the whole series.

There are some 1700 arcs which are back stories of immortals. Some 2000 arcs which are also more of back stories. Rest are all 1930 arcs. I like 1930s more, as it will have lots of families chars like vino , Ladd, firo, Christopher, graham

Can't buy, no English version. Read in baka tsuki. Can start from vol4. Anime is well made so you won't miss anything in first 3 vols. First vol has story of firo and martillos becoming immortals. 2,3 are the flying pussyfoot train arc. Basically anime mix them both and make it even better.

From fourth new arcs will start.

• Like 1

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Anime and Manga thread