Jokes and Funny Stuff Thread

Chaztin

Wow you guys are kidding right?

I mean if somebody posts a sexist joke, nobody minds.. but if someone posts a racist joke, everybody has a problem?

Alex bro please post that joke but put it in spoiler.

Those who have a problem with the joke can ignore it and others will enjoy it. It's a joke for god sake.... it's supposed to be funny and not supposed to be taken seriously.

If you wanna take down racist jokes, you might as well take down sexist jokes as well.

Edited by Rohan Seth
  • Like 2

rohan u urself support racist jokes and feels its funny its ok.but now dont force or ignite sir alex to post that joke again u see sme members have told to remove that must be smething offensive in that u got me bro

if u want that joke tell sir alex to pm u.

There is nothing offensive in it as i follow the same religion. Anyway i am not going to post it again as different people have different opinions. If you are so eager,its there in 9gag.

I mean if somebody posts a sexist joke, nobody minds.. but if someone posts a racist joke, everybody has a problem?

Those who have a problem with the joke can ignore it and others will enjoy it. It's a joke for god sake.... it's supposed to be funny and not supposed to be taken seriously.

If you wanna take down racist jokes, you might as well take down sexist jokes as well.

+1

just do it FFS!

rohan u urself support racist jokes and feels its funny its ok.but now dont force or ignite sir alex to post that joke again u see sme members have told to remove that must be smething offensive in that u got me bro

if u want that joke tell sir alex to pm u.

STFU, if people have problem with "jokes", then they can stop visiting this thread.

just a warning should suffice, and post it in a spoiler.

• Like 1

If you dont know about a thing, why the hell dont you f**king shut up.

Why the f**king hell do you have to poke your f**king nose everywhere?

FYI, it was a joke about Islam. About how a guy goes to th bathroom and shouts Allah Hu Akbar and that freaks out some guy.

You think thats funny? That is OUTRIGHT SICK!

keano u liked the trailer

and broken iris u know less hindi so u wont understand

I liked the trailer ? okay, so be it then :lol:

BTW, I understand Hindi as much as BI understands it ;)