Jokes and Funny Stuff Thread

Chaztin

A man was walking along the street when he saw a ladder going into the clouds. As any of us would do, he climbed the ladder. He reached a cloud, upon which sat a rather plump and very ugly woman. "Make love to me or climb the ladder to success," she said. No contest, thought the man, so he climbed the ladder to the next cloud. On this cloud was a slightly thinner woman, who was slightly easier on the eye. "Make love to me or climb the ladder to success," she said. "Well," thought the man, "might as well carry on." On the next cloud was an even more attractive lady who, this time, was quite attractive. "Make love to me now or climb the ladder to success," she uttered. As he turned her down and went on up the ladder, the man thought to himself that this was getting better the further he went. On the next cloud was an absolute beauty. Slim, attractive, the lot. "f**k me here and now or climb the ladder to success," she flirted. Unable to imagine what could be waiting, and being a gambling man, he decided to climb again. When he reached the next cloud, there was a 400 pound ugly man, emitting an unbearable stench, flies buzzing around his head. "Who are you?" the man asked. "Hello" said the ugly fat man, "I'm Cess!"

[imghttp://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527947_10150925015451840_30791150_n.jpg[/img]

i dont like this .. i demand this to be removed or placed in spoilers <_<

Very offensive stuff here. This thread should be renamed to Offensive Jokes and insulting stuffs thread :thumbdown:

NOT

I was given warning and also a warn status for something anyone could have missed.

I dont see any mod taking action against those for not putting a spoiler for that balotelli pic in which that girl is giving him a BJ..

tumblr_m6iaf2s7bp1qev756.jpg

I was given warning and also a warn status for something anyone could have missed.

I dont see any mod taking action against those for not putting a spoiler for that balotelli pic in which that girl is giving him a BJ..

:conslol: