Jokes and Funny Stuff Thread

Chaztin

rohan u urself support racist jokes and feels its funny its ok.but now dont force or ignite sir alex to post that joke again u see sme members have told to remove that must be smething offensive in that u got me bro

if u want that joke tell sir alex to pm u.

I requested him to put it in spoiler too.Those who don't want to read it, they wont. He can even write "Racist Joke... Open at your own risk!! You have been warned!" outside the spoiler if you want.

• Like 1

I requested him to put it in spoiler too.Those who don't want to read it, they wont. He can even write "Racist Joke... Open at your own risk!! You have been warned!" outside the spoiler if you want.

this +1

warning followed by spoiler, happy lamers?

Posts from last two days:

I find jokes about indians, lame. Delete those f**k a*s sh*t posts, now. I am hurt, and this is racism. Delete them or I will go cry out in a corner.

Posts earlier:

Ha ha. Its funny. More reps for you, ma n****.

:doh: why is something even remotely related to Islam is sick, while we had virtually no issue at jokes about India or any ethnicity or religion. Do you guys think for like, even a second? We had fun at those cows named Brahmin in fallout, but we are pissed at a joke. And why is that only people who follow Islam considered it offensive? Why are you guys, trying to defend your religious choices? No one is making fun of your religion. We just find few choices to be amusing, that is all. I am sure, you will find a lot of sh*t about Hinduism too, but we ain't bitchin, and so is the case with every religion. Putting the joke in spoilers should have been enough. If we start deleting jokes on offensive ground, we will not have a joke thread to begin with.

Please do.

Then, please ban discussion about fallout too. Also, ban every joke related to science, as I believe in science. Also, don't forget banning Microsoft jokes, as zee is religious about it. A lot of us, consider india as a secular state, so, stop posting political jokes too. There should be a limit to idiotic rules, don't you think? Why so serious?? Chill out, and do not feel defensive of your religion.

I find jokes about indians, lame. Delete those f**k a*s sh*t posts, now. I am hurt, and this is racism. Delete them or I will go cry out in a corner.

Posts earlier:

:doh: why is something even remotely related to Islam is sick, while we had virtually no issue at jokes about India or any ethnicity or religion. Do you guys think for like, even a second? We had fun at those cows named Brahmin in fallout, but we are pissed at a joke. And why is that only people who follow Islam considered it offensive? Why are you guys, trying to defend your religious choices? No one is making fun of your religion. We just find few choices to be amusing, that is all. I am sure, you will find a lot of sh*t about Hinduism too, but we ain't bitchin, and so is the case with every religion. Putting the joke in spoilers should have been enough. If we start deleting jokes on offensive ground, we will not have a joke thread to begin with.

:good:

If you want to stop religion related jokes in here, just because someone from a particular religion got offended, then please also don't post sexist jokes or any jokes about fat people(coz I am fat & I get offended) or jokes about blondes or jokes about a nation..

FFS why can't you just laugh at religion just like you do at other things. Why get your panties in a twist over such a trivial thing.

Posts earlier:

well said

everyone in the world openly makes jokes abt jesus ,pope and church but i dont think anyone considers it offensive

on other hand jokes on islam are considered insulting?

being intolerant towards humor will only fuel the jokes and stereotyping

ivg being a modern day forum shud not censor anything :)

Posts earlier:

Like?

@choron ka raja,..

i heard u talk a lot about panties,,, ab pehena band kar.. jokie pehen mardo wali..

aur rahi baat jokes... make it clean... like wise if i find particularly funny about chinese, i will not let it slip in public where majority of my friends are chinese. cuz i know some minds and some dont, so i wud share some very few pple who i think wont mind at all, weather be it chinese/hindu/muslim/sikhs whatever.

mazak samne walay ko dekh ke kiya jaata hai,

but in here IVG, all brothers are at peace and harmony.

shaanti bhang mat karo. :)

and go change ur panties and try what men wear.... :hi:

599438_10151034644490102_1653682485_n.jpg

@choron ka raja,..

i heard u talk a lot about panties,,, ab pehena band kar.. jokie pehen mardo wali..

aur rahi baat jokes... make it clean... like wise if i find particularly funny about chinese, i will not let it slip in public where majority of my friends are chinese. cuz i know some minds and some dont, so i wud share some very few pple who i think wont mind at all, weather be it chinese/hindu/muslim/sikhs whatever.

mazak samne walay ko dekh ke kiya jaata hai,

but in here IVG, all brothers are at peace and harmony.

shaanti bhang mat karo. :)

and go change ur panties and try what men wear.... :hi:

wish hypocrisy could be a joke.. oh wait it is!!