HD STB channels, packages and providers thread.

Aftrunner

I am sick and tired of Airtel IPTV. I already have TS HD+. I need a new service provider (HD) for the other TV to replace IPTV. Which one do I select? How bad / good is Dish TruHD+?

Stick with TS HD+..order a 2nd HD+ box at discount (they do offer that yes?). Once u get a DVR box, its hard to go back to TV without the ability to pause, rewing forward n all.

TS to me overall offers the best deal and service IMO. Apparent people were saying TS is adding a new satellite this month for more capacity so we can see more HD channels.

Curious, what music channels are there on Airtel today? Other than the usual suspects of V, MTV, VH1 and the other random hindi music channels like B4u n all

etc, masti, 9x tashan.

etc, masti, 9x tashan.

I think even TS has these. Im not sure though. the only good music channel is VH1, but that too plays good stuff only late at night. During the day its the usual hip hop.

Damn,V and MTV stopped being music channels. Whenever i go to V, I see some stupid college based TV show with the most irritating characters ever. Then i switch to MTV and I see Raghu shouting expletives at the top of his voice at someone :P...Thats all that happens on these channels.

Archived