Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

cat

@Cat and Animus

I hope this thread doesn't spammed like sh*t ! Please don't act like desperate AC Fantards trying to convince yourself that AC is a great game.

who are u to tell us what to do & what not....no ones spamming here...every single bit information is & was related to AC in AC3 thread and will be in AC4 thread...Better dont pass your retard comments here...go somewhere else.

If u have any issues take it to the mods......& if mods have any issues they wil contact us.....not u....GTFO

and rest everyone not only him...if you have really serious issues please take it mods...its a request please...they will let u know the final outcome...........we dont need to show off how we love AC we are just sharing new infos.....I though IVG was community where i can express myself as gamer, e-meet new people...sadly some people hate us just for loving AC franchise...thats the only reason why i see such comments every now & then.

These OPs are way to express your feelings & share new infos about the games u like....we are doing the same.....no one is forcing anyone here to love AC.......your views regarding me or CAT are welcomed but not in this manner. :nono:

And for god sake AC was always a great game..i agree they did some/many mistakes in ACR, AC3....which i am pretty much sure they will improve in the next iteration....dont u see where has the game started (AC1) and where has it reached (AC3)....the open world, the map itself have grown so much with every iteration, new features....... bugs/issues are bound to happen.

If this is the situation now when u havent heard the settings, havent heard the protaganist name for the next AC....what do i call it....thats pure HATE!!......i am really glad gaming companies doesn't consider INDIA as huge market....they just use us to develop/test these epic ips.....and sell it to real fans in the west (you should learn how they take out their hate...visit the official UBI forum)........12 million sales dude highest ever in the AC franchise.....am pretty sure next AC will beat this too even if no one of us or no one in INDIA buys the next AC.

You wont belive..when this all hate erupted in the AC3 thread....i forwarded them a message on our internal website (just like facebook but only for UBI employee) i even gave them the link to the AC3 IVG forum and requested them to atleast read the AC3 OP backwards...they will get an idea what most of us think.....but as expected hundred of people viewed it but no one replied! :(

So the bottom line is we just share the info we find over the internet nothing else and negative comments are welcomed...i am not saying that dont express your feelings or always say good about AC.....say what u feel about the game we can have an healthy debate on it via PM's......u wont belive i have few friends in UBI montreal they hate AC too.....every week when we talk....we bitch so much about each others game..u wont belive...btw he is a COD fan :P

Its a request dont pass such personal comments :arigato:

Animus bro chill. That was a stupid comment he made. I, for one feel that AC3 is kind of analogous to AC1 - It has some great features, technical achievements, but overall didn't feel 'fun'.

They changed that with AC2. Something tells me the next game will get the AC2 treatment. Being hopeful. :)

@Animus

I'm a huge fan of AC Series and I'm in no way let it destroy it, if you feel AC3 was good keep it to yourself don't try to force it on other members.

If you feel you as a gamer wanted to express feelings about the game i really want to know why don't you show your feelings for non UbiSoft games , there are games Walking Dead , Mark of the Ninja & Trials Evolution which people here has hardly played but they are leaps and bound above AC3 thought not above AC2.In regards to spamming not sure whether you know it or not but when AC3 was about to release cat PM'ed many members to purchase the game why the hell does he do so ? He posted the pre -order info atleast once on every page he was even reported and mods deleted his posts we do like game related info and very enthusiasm about the game but this has reached to a point where its a spam fest and trying to force things on people.

@Animus

I was just making a request , Like dinjo said the pre order info was posted on every single page and I have also seen many info posted on news rumors and discussions and other AC threads being posted on AC3 thread just for the sake of bumping it, and whenever anyone made a genuine post about issues they are facing you guys asked them to start a AC3 hate thread. This just shows that you wanted everyone to praise the game.!

lol k i Pm'ed becoz i did research from different vendors when CE will be avalable...

^ and i repled to ur that post long time ago that Zodak didnt updated OP Except 1 time so i had to post updated Pre-order chart each time..
no offense to Zodak he made a Great OP :)

and all infos were AC related coming before the launch of AC3 so it should be posted in AC3 thread..

and i said to start another hate thread becoz sudenly 2-3 pages filled with hate....

@DInjo Mods dosent deleted my Pre-order Chart post in AC3 thread it was deleted in MP3 thread becoz i posted updated chart in same page where old one is also posted.

@Animus

I was just making a request , Like dinjo said the pre order info was posted on every single page and I have also seen many info posted on news rumors and discussions and other AC threads being posted on AC3 thread just for the sake of bumping it, and whenever anyone made a genuine post about issues they are facing you guys asked them to start a AC3 hate thread. This just shows that you wanted everyone to praise the game.!

To hell with your request....in no sense that looked like a request....

@Animus

I'm a huge fan of AC Series and I'm in no way let it destroy it, if you feel AC3 was good keep it to yourself don't try to force it on other members.

If you feel you as a gamer wanted to express feelings about the game i really want to know why don't you show your feelings for non UbiSoft games , there are games Walking Dead , Mark of the Ninja & Trials Evolution which people here has hardly played but they are leaps and bound above AC3 thought not above AC2.In regards to spamming not sure whether you know it or not but when AC3 was about to release cat PM'ed many members to purchase the game why the hell does he do so ? He posted the pre -order info atleast once on every page he was even reported and mods deleted his posts we do like game related info and very enthusiasm about the game but this has reached to a point where its a spam fest and trying to force things on people.

As i said Dinjo...no one is forcing you to like AC.

Its my will to decide about which games i should express & for which i should not......deal with it.

regarding CAT PMing others he already has explained it above.

Pre order info on every page...as far as i remember every time CAT posted that info there was something new.

And this is not a spam fest at least for me...and in my previous post as i said doesn't matters to UBISOFT you buy or pirate the game.....there are more people out there who will genuinely buy it if they like AC games.

Archived