The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

140 to 150 will b a winning total for SRH..

May be even less will do..

It rained before the match...So SRH has advantage with their bowling..

Yup :samui: If they get to 150 it will be in their favor.. Cos it rained and they have the best bowling attack in the tournament, so will be tough.. we need to restrict them to 140..

f**k f**king sh*t.. SRH need to score at least 140-150.. They need to give Steyn and Ishant something to defend..

I think its very similar pitch to that of Hyderabad.. So i think 110-120 would be par. Also gilly said at the toss that its 100 run pitch.. And white replying we will try to get few over 100..

I think its very similar pitch to that of Hyderabad.. So i think 110-120 would be par. Also gilly said at the toss that its 100 run pitch.. And white replying we will try to get few over 100..

No man Hyderabad isn't a seaming wicket.. It's more of a sluggish slowish pitch. This pitch is a seamer's dream.. What's worse is it has patched if grass on length..

PATCHES! That's not an ideal wicket by any stretch of imagination IMO

Steyn and ishant :rofl: defend and ishant don't go together :lol:

He's bowled very well until the CSK match.. And look at the wicket.. It's just ideal for ishant to pitch them on length and get them to jag back and seam around

Looks like new ball does the talking, its not swinging now.. Or maybe it was the moisture early due to the rain which is now gone.. Lets see what happens..

They're pitching it a lot fuller now at the death of the innings.. Length is still doing its bit due to the borivali national park over there

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic