Which courier should be trust enough?//

DealinGames

hi guys,

looking for advice for which company courier should i use for transferring GAme CDs and Xbox360 and ps3.

Also to bring notice that professional courier already took 5 days to deliver me my Game from...Bangalore to gwalior and its still not reached me.

i dont know why they take so much of time else DTDC takes only 2 days to reach to my destination..

did anyone else suffered same in the courier ..

DHL is the best as far as safe and fast delivery is concerned, DTDC plus if its available in your city seems like a safe bet too with deliveries within a 2 days with the package intact (hopefully). BlueDart is also very reliable albeit a bit costly.

Couriers like Blazeflash, Gati, etc should be avoided at all costs. Your package will be lying their offices for days without reaching your home and there's a high chance of some employee sitting on it and having a cup of tea!

DHL is the best as far as safe and fast delivery is concerned, DTDC plus if its available in your city seems like a safe bet too with deliveries within a 2 days with the package intact (hopefully). BlueDart is also very reliable albeit a bit costly.

AFAIK, DHL does not handle the local operations, it uses Bluedart for its domestic courier operations.

always prefer dtdc, i always use their services.......they are reliable n fast, their backend staff is also very supportive !!!!dtdc plus thou being expensive gurantees next day delivery.... dhl is mainly for bulk n international shipping.......don kno if they provide their services for regular courier ! don kno much abt bludart except tht thy r in collaboration with dhl for thier deliveries in india.... i got my laptop spare part from singapore to india by dhl n then by bludart to me !

rest all are shitty n they might even open ur package before delivering !

always prefer dtdc, i always use their services.......they are reliable n fast, their backend staff is also very supportive !!!!dtdc plus thou being expensive gurantees next day delivery.... dhl is mainly for bulk n international shipping.......don kno if they provide their services for regular courier ! don kno much abt bludart except tht thy r in collaboration with dhl for thier deliveries in india.... i got my laptop spare part from singapore to india by dhl n then by bludart to me !

rest all are shitty n they might even open ur package before delivering !

+ 1

blue dart - the best if you can afford it :panic:

dtdc plus-service almost same like blu dart and will cost you bit less then blue

first flight&overnight express-pretty good too

gati- is very good for bulk shipping but at some places their service is not upto the mark

dtdc- service is good but delivery will take bit more time then their plus service

professional ,maruti,blazeflash.etc etc...make sure you use them if you really hate the person you are sending the item to...rest assured they wont let you down :scratchchin:

professional ,maruti,blazeflash.etc etc...make sure you use them if you really hate the person you are sending the item to...rest assured they wont let you down :)

:rofl: who was the lucky person on the receiving end of this?? :doh:

Even TNT and Aramex are pretty good. We use TNT in our office for our domestic and international couriers. Brilliant stuff and damn reliable. An item which was sent on Saturday evening at 6 pm from chennai reached Delhi on Sunday at 1 pm when it was supposed to reach Monday morning only. Too good! DTDC and the likes would never achieve that. Even blue dart is good, though local couriers start at 250. I'd stick to Blue dart and TNT for expensive stuff, otherwise games n all Aramex

For sending cellphones, i have used Blue-Dart

Very reliable

do they really accept cell phones fro delivery, last time when i tried Bluedart they said they don't accept elec items which contain batteries especially cell phones ?

Archived