[SPOILERS]GOW3 Story Discussion

lol i posted Guitar hero as a teaser on the Game thread :giggle:

@Vik - Yes totally annoying....only person who would enjoy it will be Sam, better then his racing games...

Guitar Hero sequence was the low point. Game is brilliant. The high points are really high - I agree with TAG - it will teach you to survive on small amounts of oxygen.

Story - overall yes. It kind of got messed up in the execution where they wanted to tie it together. The ending was wayyy too stretched out.

Most of olympus seems to be filler - some of the other levels are astounding. Kronos / Poseidon / Gaia / Labyrinth / Three Judges / the echochrome garden. I got bugged in the echochrome garden though - there were some pretty arbitrary boundaries and gates which had no business closing suddenly closed. The labyrinth level design is brilliant.

i was talking to someone and i suddenly realized that Artemis (presumably,the goddess of hunting) is not there in the game :wOOtjumpy: She was there in the first one!

to re-iterate; wanted more bosses like poseidon and hades!

Not the hook throwing guys - I think karoo's talking about satyrs. Since they defend everything you throw go up and grab them - an animation will start with Kratos trying to take the weapon away from the satyr. Spam circle and follow up with hits. It's quick.

Not the hook throwing guys - I think karoo's talking about satyrs. Since they defend everything you throw go up and grab them - an animation will start with Kratos trying to take the weapon away from the satyr. Spam circle and follow up with hits. It's quick.

wat granpa said....

or just use the whip..i LOVEZ whip...

Visually the best game right now... i have not seen any other game take their level designs to such a great size... its just mouth wattering , jaw dropping , oogling good man... ooooo... how i wish i were kretos :nono:

I think when it's good it's by far the best thing this generation graphically - but it's not consistently good. It becomes apparent when Kratos is on the screen with anyone e.g. Pandora, Hephaestus, even Zeus. Same goes for the environments - the Titans and Labyrinth are phenomenal in detail. But the Olympian city seems pale again.

I think UC2 and KZ2 did a better job in maintaining a high standard throughout the game - as opposed to very high peaks in GOW3..

One more thing surprises me - the enemy models are detailed very well, then what the hell happened to the story characters? Pandora plays such an important part and she looked horribly bland.

Visually the best game right now... i have not seen any other game take their level designs to such a great size... its just mouth wattering , jaw dropping , oogling good man... ooooo... how i wish i were kretos :nono:

Reeeely? :P be careful wat u wish for !

One more thing surprises me - the enemy models are detailed very well, then what the hell happened to the story characters? Pandora plays such an important part and she looked horribly bland.

cmon dude!!! she is a kid .. she isnt supposed to have boobs!!!!

oh wait a min ....... :nono:

Archived