[Advice] Gaming Laptop

robbie

@scneider, wats the price?? :blink: and congrats, pics wanted!!

and my plan is been postponed by my dad, as always and now it depends on my sem result.. :O which will, most prob'ly be out in a week or so, or maybe tomorrow itself :O

Congratz Niks , awesome lappy config. :rolleyes:

Thanks bro... :)

@scneider, wats the price?? :rofl: and congrats, pics wanted!!

and my plan is been postponed by my dad, as always and now it depends on my sem result.. :P which will, most prob'ly be out in a week or so, or maybe tomorrow itself :doh:

Damn. :( I hate it when that happens. All the best for the results bro. :)

Sad to hear that.BTW i got the hp dv6 3057TX yesterday.

I also saw MSI GX640(core i5) for 60300Rs in Nehru place.

:P

@psdude, how much did you pay for the hp one?

@schneider, i actually need the wishes so that i get the minimum no. of backs.. thnks..

:lol:

f**k thats awesome... IF anyone wants a great gaming lappy GX 640 is the one... Ofcourse not as good as the GX 740 but worth the 60k... :mellow:

BTW congrats on the purchase bro... :cheers:

@psdude, how much did you pay for the hp one?

@schneider, i actually need the wishes so that i get the minimum no. of backs.. thnks..

I have been there bro... :D Dont worry everything will be fine... :)

Congratz PS Dude :rofl: Damages ? and which shop in NP ?

@Hackboy , yeah that is one kick a*s config at that price.

Gaming laptop pricing is getting very competitive , no more over priced sh*t , Alienware can go to hell. :fear:

^^ yeah, alienware deserve hell, the only thing that i wanna buy them is because of there alien-looks which i find quiet phaad, other than that, they are overpriced..

@schneider, and @psdude, congrats and post some sexy pics.. :fear:

guys, checkout this new lappy from lenovo,

it's lenovo y560 with core i5, 4gb ram, 500gb 5400rpm, ati 5730 (yes m right) for only 53k..

is that laptop out ??? lenovo one??

yup..

http://shopap.lenovo.com/in/en/notebooks/ideapad/y-series

@psdude, you got the hp one only for 47k.. i think it's more than 50k, can you plz post your lappy's config here.. also, what's the price of msi gx640..

Config-:

Core i3(2.4Ghz)

3GB DDR3

500GB(7200rpm)HDD

Ati 5650(DDR3)-1GB switchable

etc,etc.

gx640(core i5)-60300

:lol:

the vfm lenovo y560 is calling me into its lap.. :(

I saw the pics of it , it doesn't looks as good as a Dell Studio/XPS, Sony Vaio or even the MSI GX series.

Plus it has dreadful 6 cell battery and I don't think its customizable either , gaming branded laptops should atleast have a 9 cell battery minimum.

Another con was brightness is quite low , so using it during day in direct sunlight would be tough.

I saw the pics of it , it doesn't looks as good as a Dell Studio/XPS, Sony Vaio or even the MSI GX series.

Plus it has dreadful 6 cell battery and I don't think its customizable either , gaming branded laptops should atleast have a 9 cell battery minimum.

Another con was brightness is quite low , so using it during day in direct sunlight would be tough.

yup, it doesn't look that good as the sony/dell/hp ones but has good config.. for that price.. also, i think the sony e-series too has the 6-cell battery..

i really have to decide b4 aug, whcih one to buy.. :(

Dude avoid Lenovo.As far as i know ati 5730 is a bit faster than 5650 so i dont think its worth paying 53K for it.If you can stretch your budget to 60K i seriously suggest you to go for GX640.It will solve all your gaming issues(ati 5850).

BTW the acer one with core i5 and 5650 was for 43800 in Nehru place.I wanted to buy that one but my bro didnt let me :chair: .

PS:There was a similar model to mine in hp withc ore i5,Ati 5650,640GB HDD,4GB ddr3 ram,Fingerprint reader,etc for 54K.Also the hp ones have(including mine)LED screen.Dunno about the others though.

:unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

:loser:

Could you please tell me where exactly in Nehru place did you see the laptop at sucha pricing??

If you could give name/number of the shop it could be very helpful...

I'm trying to get a laptop by the end of the month so the deal you saw seems pretty darn good...

Cheers! :D

Btw anyone know where i can get Asus G73JH Laptop for a decent price in India...?? The specs are absolutely fantastic and it seems even mor powerful than the Alienware laptops + cheaper too...

Help would be really appreciated guys...!!!

Archived