Halo Wars

MarketTantrik

Wll played the demo..............Liked it...

---------the movies are great....quality wise...

---------Music.........Halo........thankyou god!!!

---------Controls ....good for consoles but still..........they should have been a bit more complex for better strategy...in combat!

---------Graphics ....could have been better,....but still good looking!

---------gameplay......griping.........damn its demo!!

atleast someone gonna buy this game :roflroll:

Did some one said Gaylo wars. NO Thankx.

Wow that is so funny. Halo into Gaylo. Who could have thought it? Its like a Noel Coward turn of phrase. Better in fact cause it rhymes.

You closeted genuis you.

Gaylo ?

How abt GayZone 2 :devil:

Please resist from posting such messages in a clean thread..............such as this one!

and i am now compleately hockedto the demo............

but still i s=think its a bit easy for any RTS player......i mean warcraft 3 was way competitive then this !!......may be its demo only..!

Finally played the demo...and i loved it!!! The CGI cinematics were fantastic!! I dont think i hv ever seen better CGIs then these one before!! Loved the gameplay and the graphics are cool too! The music score is really nice..love the menu backgroung music.. Day one for me!

Finally played the demo...and i loved it!!! The CGI cinematics were fantastic!! I dont think i hv ever seen better CGIs then these one before!! Loved the gameplay and the graphics are cool too! The music score is really nice..love the menu backgroung music.. Day one for me!

pick up any Blizzard game. tho in all fairness these cinematics are better than most games

dl the demo and play it. the game has to be released first then reviews.

Don't have a 360. Looking for a reason to buy one (which is why I want to read the reviews on this one) :thumbsup:

reasons to buy a 360:

1. Gears

2. Halo

3. XBL

4. Did I mention Gears and Halo and XBL?

Also, cheaper games, cheaper console, better online play, better controller, better looks, better heating (helps in winter), the flashing red lights add colour to the room, and better customer care.

The little bits of the cinematics I've seen are amazing. Shame the preview got zero coverage on GI. I would've liked some impressions from the guys who got to play it early.

reasons to buy a 360:

Also, cheaper games, cheaper console, better online play, better controller, better looks, better heating (helps in winter), the flashing red lights add colour to the room, and better customer care.

Diwali all thru the year. :D

Archived