The Football Thread

Xeno

:giggle:

ok. man.. wont poop on u. I know its not the best time for u. :hug:

This coming from the supporter of a team which failed to win a single silverware this season against the supporter of a team which already has three trophies with it. Talking about THE BEST TIME ARE WE??? :lol:

just wanna say that finals are not the best time to hav some off days. Fergie will look great and all superman-ager against fodder teams, but when up with his equal, he always goes ultra cautious.

Hmmm. Tactics being discussed against a man who has single handedly taken a team to greatness. :giggle::nono:

As for Tevez, I really dont see any other avenue for him if he leaves OT (which most probably he will). Liverpool, arsenal dont hav the kind of money, Madrid needs strikers like they need herpes (anyway, knowing Perez, he will be on ronaldo's a*s all summer), ditto with barca. Not sure about Italians though.. Jose might have an interest.. but there hav been no news.

:hug:

With WC next year, i believe Tevez would want regular top level football. He has to compete with messi, aguero (manager's son in law) in the starting lineup for his NT.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha... Looks like we are talking about regular top level football. How many games will Chelsea offer him? Wait a minute. Click on this...

http://www.skysports.com/football/squad/0,...2,11667,00.html

Now tell me how many games will chelsea offer him? And thats just the Premier League Stats... :doh:

You know, i really considered you as a knowledgeable football fan but i am really disappointed today.

*EDIt* and honestly.. did u just compare Porto with Barcelona ?? !! :devil: who so ever their fullback was, he did not have messi as his winger. I saw most of the time rooney working as make-shift fullback trying to pin in messi.

Did i compare Porto with Barcelona? Can you quote my exact words please?

YOU SAY - I saw most of the time rooney working as make-shift fullback trying to pin in messi. THAT WAS THE f**kIN POINT!!! HE SUPPORTS THE DAMN FULLBACKS. Thats why he played as a winger. And so has Park. But then again :rolleyes:

Edited by SchneideЯ

^ Ya I figured that. Chelsea fans from those years are no longer Chelsea fans.

peace

Sam trust me most of the Chelsea supporters dont even know about Marcel Desailly. They wont know who a Graeme Le Saux was and to which team he got tranferred once the riches entered Stamford Bridge. Ask me and i'll tell.

Thats the point i was trying to make when i said GLORY HUNTERS. NOT ALL BUT DEFINITELY MOST.

Wait, what?! Single-handedly?

peace

Which part of that sentence is over bearing? You do know Liverpool were sucking the life out of English teams before he arrived. What i meant was Sir Matt Busby did a great job. But midway the plot was lost and when SAF arrived Manutd were resurrected once again...

Why am i explaining this to you? I thought you knew... :giggle:

Edited by SchneideЯ

Sam trust me most of the Chelsea supporters dont even know about Marcel Desailly. They wont know who a Graeme Le Saux was and to which team he got tranferred once the riches entered Stamford Bridge. Ask me and i'll tell.

Thats the point i was trying to make when i said GLORY HUNTERS. NOT ALL BUT DEFINITELY MOST.

and the same can be said for man u fans . They wont remember george best, irwin etc.

btw Glory hunters for man u are much larger in numbers . :giggle:

again GLORY HUNTERS NOT ALL BUT DEFINITELY MOST.

This statement can be perfectly quoted with the example - manchester united. .

^Lol exactly. Nemo was in Schneider's place when Chelsea lost to Barca. and everyone else was crapping about Chelsea and he was replying to all.

Leave it guys, no point arguing at 3:30 am now :devil:. Jo hogaya so ho gaya. Barca won, united lost.

These are all endless arguments. everyone will defend his team. They will continue as long as football is being played lol .

Well whats football without some arguments eh? :giggle:

^Lol exactly. Nemo was in Schneider's place when Chelsea lost to Barca. and everyone else was crapping about Chelsea and he was replying to all.

Leave it guys, no point arguing at 3:30 am now :giggle:. Jo hogaya so ho gaya. Barca won, united lost.

I have no problem in admitting defeat. They outplayed us. They outclassed us. I am happy for them. Hell i even clapped for their win.

But what amazes me is that all of a sudden what was correct a few weeks ago is being touted as LACK of COMMON SENSE. It baffles me actually. Anyway well played Barca i will say that again and again.

No shame in losing to a team of such caliber.

Hehe yea, some lamers still support manchester united coz of DAVID BECKHAM :giggle::hug:

hehe yeah but now days its more like " I love ronaldo so i love united " . :devil:

Some of them wont know sh*t about any other player only one they care about is ronaldo. lol.

hehe yeah but now days its more like " I love ronaldo so i love united " . :giggle:

Some of them wont know sh*t about any other player only one they care about is ronaldo. lol.

Oh yea, the trend is now shifting towards ronaldo from beckham. Lamers :devil:

but yea, as you said, Manchester United has a larger base of such fans than any such club, mainly attributed to the fact that most people have heard of this club only. Dont know about any other team

Darn right...Most of the guys just say MAN U MAN U...and they dont know what Giggs' full name is...

Its just that showboat retard Ronaldo...what angers me most is that many dont respect the great Ronaldo..the real...the best...

its just this faker...

He played a major role, but certainly didn't do it single-handedly. He had a great squad. You don't win a treble with just a good manager.

peace

He won the treble with younsters. Lets not forget that. YOUNGSTERS from the youth academy. Nicky Butt, David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Phil Neville, Gary Neville. He made those players great. Hence the squad was touted as a great squad.

Come on. I think you forgot that once a so called Great Man said "You dont win anything with youngsters!" and he proved it wrong.

Ofcourse you dont win it single handedly but tell me if the Manutd authorities were as impatient with him as Chelsea are with their managers would we be heaping praises on SAF and ManUtd? I am sure we wouldnt have.

For me atleast he is the essential cog that drove this team to success and i shudder at the very thought of his impending retirement. :huh:

Edited by SchneideЯ

Well, that's what they call a golden era, I guess. The squad just falls into place. Youth academy or experienced internationals, or a mix of both - the formula differs for different teams. It just so happened that Man Utd had all these guys coming out of the academy at the same time. They haven't managed that kind of quality players from their youth system ever since, and the club has had to look outside. If he was doing it single-handedly, he should still be able to do it with players from the academy.

peace

Hmmm. If you mean English youngsters coming through the ranks then yes these few years have looked rather barren. But again we cant expect the golden era to repeat itself so soon, can we?

I have high hopes for Darren Gibson, Jonny Evans, Frazier Campbell, Ben Foster and Danny Welbeck though. Good inbred talent and if properly nurtured they'll be great for the club. But all depends on the time they get to spend with SAF.

he should still be able to do it with players from the academy. - Again the man is too old to really dip his fingers into everything. I read bits of his Biography online (Will be buying it from Amazon soon). He himself says he's not been able to look after the youngsters the way he used to, during the golden era. Now he just leaves it to Ole and the staff. Maybe thats why. I really dont know...

Edited by SchneideЯ