The Football Thread

Xeno

What the hell is wrong with you guys, supporting a club doesn't mean going anal about it. One can easily like a club and a player from a different club. All of us don't even live in the uk to be affected by the derby hatred.

You are perfectly right in saying that those who don't live in UK don't need to be affected by the derby hatred.. I seriously don't 'hate' spurs because they have rarely been our rivals in any competition & in India you don't find any Spurs fan to have a decent banter with unlike the other big 4 clubs.

But still there has to be a certain level of loyalty to the club you say you follow.. If a gooner has difficulty in choosing whether to watch Arsenal's match or a match in which Torres in involved, then that guy has a serious problem & maybe football is not the sport for him.. Maybe he should follow golf or something..

And him wanting to watch Torres, effectively means him wanting to want Chelsea, isn't it? And considering Chelsea is one of the main rivals of Arsenal not only on the pitch but kind of off the pitch too in the way you run the club, it makes his statement even more moronic..

It's like a United fan saying I am having difficulty in deciding whether to watch United's match or City's match because my favourite Aguero is playing for them! How the f**k does that make any sense?!

You are perfectly right in saying that those who don't live in UK don't need to be affected by the derby hatred.. I seriously don't 'hate' spurs because they have rarely been our rivals in any competition & in India you don't find any Spurs fan to have a decent banter with unlike the other big 4 clubs.

But still there has to be a certain level of loyalty to the club you say you follow.. If a gooner has difficulty in choosing whether to watch Arsenal's match or a match in which Torres in involved, then that guy has a serious problem & maybe football is not the sport for him.. Maybe he should follow golf or something..

And him wanting to watch Torres, effectively means him wanting to want Chelsea, isn't it? And considering Chelsea is one of the main rivals of Arsenal not only on the pitch but kind of off the pitch too in the way you run the club, it makes his statement even more moronic..

It's like a United fan saying I am having difficulty in deciding whether to watch United's match or City's match because my favourite Aguero is playing for them! How the f**k does that make any sense?!

Agree here but bro its Hope,he is unique

But hes necessary evil,he united both you and Anurag

Akai quoting dark knight ... Awesome :D

Oh I started supporting liverpool .... I used to play fifa 08 .... Played my first career seasoon there ... I liked the name liverpool so choose it .. Started loving nando cz it was easier for me to score with him ... Then started watching epl .. And obviusly fell in love ... Won't frgt the 2008 season .. Liverpool came second ... I still think we started loosing cz alonso left ... He held evrythng together ... Ryt now full nando support his scored 3 so far this season hope he scores loaads more :D

What happens in a Arsenal - Chelsea match? Are you ok if Torres scores and Arsenal loses?

Torres Scores and Arsenal Wins :) I don`t care about chelsea.

And alternatively, lets say vermaelen makes a proper tackle... a goal saving tackle, but in the process torres is injured and is out for 3 months.... What goes on in your mind then?

I would be sad if he gets injured bcoz he had a tough time after coming from injuries.

What the hell is wrong with you guys, supporting a club doesn't mean going anal about it. One can easily like a club and a player from a different club. All of us don't even live in the uk to be affected by the derby hatred.

True