[IVG] KZ3 Challenge Hub - Monthly Fisticuffs

TheDribbler

tharsis map is big..they cud hv made it into wz..and the map is so different compared to the origy..

I couldn't make out where was i as compared to original tharsis. Everytime i spawned i kept looking where to go.

With jetpacks, we can now fly to higher platforms where we actually use to go in kz2 by glitches :P

Tonight's challenge is the best of all three for this weekend. Warzone in radec n the whole team striving to win its for one player.

Who wants to win today? Get support n motivate others.

Fyi

4 players who had already won in last two days cannot win again. So it has to be someone else.

:naughty:

Tonight's challenge is the best of all three for this weekend. Warzone in radec n the whole team striving to win its for one player.

Fyi

4 players who had already won in last two days cannot win again. So it has to be someone else.

B)

Fyi

Paa ur in charge of hosting, faction balancing tonite as well..As tonite its cumulative points..pls.see to it foremost..that tacts are equally divided.. Teams tonite hv to be equal on par...

Btw tonite's challenge...all plyrs do no quit immediately once game ends..VERY IMPORTANT..

Tonite's scorecard snapshot vital for accounting cumulative points...

And God forbid any plyr if he gets dc... His team may end loosing some vital points :panic:

f**k IT :rant:

My ps3 automatically shut down followed by some air release :furious:

I was even @ #1(1st time in my life) :wallbash::cry:

Srry guys, especially roshan,mosa & kold, I took your chance away too :cry:

I fked up :(

where was the air release from?? :naughty:

and anyways i already have outland......so no need of apologies :P

anyways congo to asish :cheers:

@obaid: :slap: for not making it to tourney in ur fav map. Ur bro was playing. You could hv asked him to join us. He was anyways playing in radec.

yaar my dad is not in the best of health :( ...anyways congrats to the winner...

and yea guys

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22312&st=280&gopid=1179280entry1179280

kisike paas koi mast idea hai toh bolna :P

main ne cuzin ko bola tha to play with you guys...but i guess he must be scared :P that since he does not know you all

yaar my dad is not in the best of health :( ...anyways congrats to the winner...

and yea guys

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22312&st=280&gopid=1179280entry1179280

kisike paas koi mast idea hai toh bolna :P

main ne cuzin ko bola tha to play with you guys...but i guess he must be scared :P that since he does not know you all

I wish ur dad gets well soon.

Archived