~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

I'm downloading Prison Break S03 E01 (only 2 hrs left :D)...anyone has seen it already? (no spoilers pls :D )

Ya i saw it yesterday :dance: it was pretty good season 3 is more like season 1.

Yep saw it this morning. I guess all the excitement will start once ep 2 kicks off :D

this season is gonna be the best .... it will be insane....

i truely loved the 1st episode.... fukin insane .... :D

its like a new show all together....new country and the brothers have traded places

btw, theyve probably killed off sarah's character....her name doesnt come up in the opening credits

peace

nope i can confirm she aint dead.... she is currently pregnant in real life so they wont be showing her for the majority of the 1st season.... btw didn u see the end of the season wer they show LJ kidnapped ?? they evn have sarah kidnapped .... :dance:

thats what he said....they didnt show her....the kidnapper (im guessing 'the company') could have made him lie to motivate michael

to go through with the break out

peace

Sara Tancredi fans may have been worried that she may be killed off because the actress playing her, Sarah Wayne Callies, is pregnant, but Ausiello assures us that she’s safe. He says that Paul Scheuring won’t kill her off because he believes that Sara Tancredi is a strong component in the show. Sarah is due in the late summer, which coincides with the premiere of season 3, and she will be gone for a while, but will be back soon after the birth of her child. Scheuring says that her disappearance will fit into the plot, but refuses to confirm rumours of Sara Tancredi being kidnapped.

source - Prison break manhunt

Edited by arjun