Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

:banned: i get a stupid warning for just asking if anyone was interested in the game :wallbash: .it is continuously shown whenever i post :furious: ..u guys all deserve a lifetime ban for your actions :bicycle: ...has the rules been changed...is it ok now to ask if anyone wants to share infamous 2:festival of blood :harhar: .

:roflroll:

I have EU account. How do I go about this stuff?? I wants it asap!!

EU and Indian region CD's are same. So - you can download it using Indian PSN.

just cross check this info with someone else as well before you buy :P

EU and Indian region CD's are same. So - you can download it using Indian PSN.

just cross check this info with someone else as well before you buy :P

no need to cross check with anyone.. Just read the DLC details carefully before downloading. The details mentions the region code required which is mentioned on the spine of your disc cover... You are good to go..

As Surya said, EU and Indian will work if you have bought the game from India... :)

i read abt it somewhere harsh .. its taken back off the retail version in the last min i guess. dont think it will be there in todays dlc.

The DLC that is releasing today is obviously not going to include Dry Docks as the name given is "Flashback Map Pack"...

I meant may be in a future DLC. only one map :P

Had amazing fun last night in custom games especially "Melee only Plunder".. The guy holding the idol was the king.. One of the epic moments, ajay running away from kwik/taz to avoid getting hit with the idol. Next moment, opposition dropped it and ajay holding the idol running after taz/kwik... and shouting "Idhar aa, kahaan bhaag raha" :rofl:

just created a hongkong psn account to see if the mappack is available for them(their day starts early than us :P) .. It is available for 78 HKN Dollars

:dance:

not available on Indian PSN yet <_<

Archived