Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

:wallbash:, All veterans have come out of the cave :samui: every match rank 75, max legacy players.. I am thinking of going for the next legacy, getting raped anyways :rofl:

as long as the entire team dont camp .. it should be alrite :P

Our team's start vs some Kals.

Yeah ragur there are two bolts in the midst of which is the hammer. I'd like to quote drgp/django who said "Jo bhi hammer ke liye jayega uski toh lagegi achi" :bigyellowgrin: But the one problem is that the corner shooting f**ks sh*t up with the Bolt in the tunnel. I 'missed' kills with bang on target shots because of the stupid corner shooting mechanics in U3 (Y U CHANGE FROM U2 ND!?!)

Django helping me n raj out with the DLC maps. :kisstogether:

Again. Django :hug:

no worries,am gud at short range sniping than @ long range :devil:

and gud to know that the cave strategy still works :cheers:

2? :O:wOOtjumpy:

finally i don't have to worry about you taking all the snipers......all the best for exams ..do study well :ha: :ha: :ha::wave::harhar:

is anyone having issues accessing psn store now.i am not able to ...i heard something about maintenance today .do let me know.. i want to download skin packs...map pack i downloaded just in time.

finally i don't have to worry about you taking all the snipers......all the best for exams ..do study well :ha: :ha: :ha::wave::harhar:

is anyone having issues accessing psn store now.i am not able to ...i heard something about maintenance today .do let me know.. i want to download skin packs...map pack i downloaded just in time.

come gmail naw?

and dnt worry,newu is there to fill ma spot :P

din even understood it :mellow:

:giggle:

he was just sayin no need to act all that, if i see you on the streets i wouldnt even take the time to spit at you (trying to say hes pretty much worthless). and ending it with sayin go ahead report this like a gal.

i think im a pretty good translator :smokey:

regular maintenance from 8AM-9PM US times today. which started at 9:30 PM IST.

i think im a pretty good translator :smokey:

:rofl: repped

newu and django just translated in the lobby too .. i donno why he was soo emo about someone not accepting a friend request on psn :P

So, it's here... UC3 version number 1.03.19. Read here

We are able to make running live updates to certain aspects of Uncharted 3 multiplayer and have made the follow tweaks active today. You should see your version number read as 1.03.019 now.

- The FAL-SS weapon power has been changed. It now takes five bullets to the body to kill an opponent. It previously took four bullets. It will still take three bullets to the head to take down an enemy using the FAL-SS.

- Death planes on certain maps have been changed so that map exploits are no longer functional. In other words, we’ve removed hidden tricks that were allowing players to hide and take out opponents without the possibility of return fire.

We will continue to monitor our play tests and your feedback and adjust what we can with the end goal of making your gameplay experience more enjoyable. Let us know your thoughts and we’ll keep you updated with news as any future changes roll out. See you online!

- The FAL-SS weapon power has been changed. It now takes five bullets to the body to kill an opponent. It previously took four bullets. It will still take three bullets to the head to take down an enemy using the FAL-SS.

can someone tell how effective the god mode weapon is naoow :bigyellowgrin:

I am not sure if they tweaked the ROF and stopping power of FAL .. if not, ND forums is the place to be @ today. will learn some new cuss words

if they ever do nerf the fal even more,next up will be the m9 with rof mod,after they nerf that...the g-mal will be next in line..........poor ak-47,y no one care about u?

must be hard being the std weapon of choice in uc2,not being given a damn in uc3. :mellow:

Archived