Killzone 2

KnackChap

GI Killzone 2 pre-order  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@ Mods & Admins.

Since I cudnt post in the KZ2 pre order thread & I wanted to ask u guys a few things so I thought I shud post it here

I ordered 2 copies [steelbook edition] for the game...& now I find myself in a new situation.

Well its just that I have managed to get hold of one copy of this Killzone 2 now [sorry I cant tell frm where I got it, atleast in public] So what I wanna know is can I cancel pre-order for one copy out of my previous decided 2.

I still will be getting one Steelbook copy frm GI pre order .Please reply. :helpsmilie:

Well its just that I have managed to get hold of one copy of this Killzone 2 now [sorry I cant tell frm where I got it, atleast in public]

lol...lol...lol..brotha.....my std copy arrived couple of hrs back at home ...wotz there to hide in it..itz officially out !!!!

lol...lol...lol..brotha.....my std copy arrived couple of hrs back at home ...wotz there to hide in it..itz officially out !!!!

Yup I know the Street Date has been broken a few days before [thats still not officially out or is it :helpsmilie: ]...but I just think it isnt right to name :cry:

Anyways...hit it.

I just wanna say taht I need just one copy now not two...u can provide taht Steel book edition to some other guy who is out of the first 100 list. :cry:

I am Getting the Game Today Itself, as there are news of Street dates Been Broken, in UAE & Pakistan, I would be getting the Europe Edition. I checked with my Local Supplier & he has It :roflroll:

So I am off to delve into Story Mode tonite, but not online, as I may get Banned :rofl:

I'll Check if SF 4 is also available :rofl:

Archived