Ps3 Wireless Headphone(amazing price)

its only for xbox na? checked amazon now it shows xbox only

Works with PS3 and PC, only chat is exclusive to Xbox but you can get it to work on PS3 with additional accessory. Best part is that base station is powered by USB, just like PS3 headphone dongle, so you don't have to fiddle around with extra power adaptors.

it works with ps3 also... i just did not like the AAA battery thing u need ffor it ..that goes in the headset..

Yeah but battery life will reduce over time, so its better to have replaceable batteries than to thrown away entire piece.

Works with PS3 and PC, only chat is exclusive to Xbox but you can get it to work on PS3 with additional accessory. Best part is that base station is powered by USB, just like PS3 headphone dongle, so you don't have to fiddle around with extra power adaptors.

Yeah but battery life will reduce over time, so its better to have replaceable batteries than to thrown away entire piece.

:lol:

acha..but amazon main listing main ps3 i never saw...where you saw bro?

I was researching on many headphones some time back when cousinw as there and dont remember which website or youtube video i saw it...but do know they worked with ps3 just fine and they are really good...that is why i recommended keano to go for it when unknown was selling it. For RS 3000 it was really great deal....just that like i said that AAA battery thing put me off....plus this new headset was also coming .

I was researching on many headphones some time back when cousinw as there and dont remember which website or youtube video i saw it...but do know they worked with ps3 just fine and they are really good...that is why i recommended keano to go for it when unknown was selling it. For RS 3000 it was really great deal....just that like i said that AAA battery thing put me off....plus this new headset was also coming .

thanks both of you :hug: repped both...this sounds really good then...

the main thing that turned me off from this ps3 one..was the chat feature..people were saying its so delicate,plus you got to handle this whole product delicately also...and usually i am very rough with my gadgets

X41, can't recommend them enough. Used to be 200$ until they launched PX5's and dropped it to 160$. Amazon is selling them at 130$, even more bang for buck than Sony headphones.

I have been using these since last two weeks and I am satisfied with them. The surround sound works flawlessly when I played Blackops and even when I watched Avatar Blueray. For 130$, they are worth every penny.

its only for xbox na? checked amazon now it shows xbox only

The only problem with TB when it comes to PS3 is that the Chat feature wont ork.

But TB released a blue tooth chat adapter using which you can chat ! price is 25$ on Amazon

Link to TB X41 PBT

it works with ps3 also... i just did not like the AAA battery thing u need ffor it ..that goes in the headset..

X41 uses AA batteries and it sucks the life out of the batteries :P

:hug: After trying them for the first time, I understood that I went to the right person.

Initially went to Dan asking for advsise who asked me to have a word with Obaid and Obaid directed me to you :)

I have been using these since last two weeks and I am satisfied with them. The surround sound works flawlessly when I played Blackops and even when I watched Avatar Blueray. For 130$, they are worth every penny.

The only problem with TB when it comes to PS3 is that the Chat feature wont ork.

But TB released a blue tooth chat adapter using which you can chat ! price is 25$ on Amazon

repped you too..thanks for your views...though i dont want to buy something separately...all in one gadget would be excellent for me...px5 looks amazing though...saving it in my wish list and hoping that later on perhaps i can get it

repped you too..thanks for your views...though i dont want to buy something separately...all in one gadget would be excellent for me...px5 looks amazing though...saving it in my wish list and hoping that later on perhaps i can get it

anytime bro. How much does PX5 cost ? I heard they are the best out there when it comes to gaming on PS3

anytime bro. How much does PX5 cost ? I heard they are the best out there when it comes to gaming on PS3

http://www.amazon.com/Programmable-Wireless-Surround-Bluetooth-Playstation-3/dp/B003O6N64Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316188561&sr=8-1

212$ ...add another 20$ atleast for shipping etc...but it seriously looks good...

have used tritton...they were good...but the wires are a problem...so whenever i will buy in future...it should be a wireless headset

thanks both of you :hug: repped both...this sounds really good then...

the main thing that turned me off from this ps3 one..was the chat feature..people were saying its so delicate,plus you got to handle this whole product delicately also...and usually i am very rough with my gadgets

thank you. :hi:

X41 uses AA batteries and it sucks the life out of the batteries :P

yea the battery thing was the only reason i felt unsatisfied abt it...

:hug: After trying them for the first time, I understood that I went to the right person.

Initially went to Dan asking for advsise who asked me to have a word with Obaid and Obaid directed me to you :)

thank you. Glad you liked it. :cheers:

dont rush it...there is something coming from creative ....let me post it for you....and it is suppose to be and claims to be simply superb.....but damn expensive...since you already going for something like px5 expensive...here is something u might want to not miss...it really looks sab ka baap and creative is damn good not with headset may be but with sound cards...

pdt_20893.png

creative_sb_recon3d_omega_wireless_console_news.jpg

here more details- Priced at 210pounds. :(

http://uk.store.creative.com/sound-blaster/sound-blaster-recon3d-omega-wireless/1-20880.aspx?nav=0?nav=0

If your budget allows that much then IMO nothing beats Astro A40's, used by people in MLG tournaments and has 5.8ghz frequency so no interference with your other wireless gadgets.

astro are definitely top of the the line but why not wait and see how this creative is....i feel it will be mind blowing....also astro i heard takes quite long to charge ....battery life is also nothing great...

Yo CC, any wireless headphone *without* a mic which works nice with the PS3 ?

Sony MDR-DS7100, I have 7000 version and works brilliantly with any system with optical out. Sounds amazing, has Movie and Game preset, 2 optical in and out so you can use it as optical hub, auto shut-off when you remove them from your head, have multiple wireless frequencies so you can switch if you hear interference. But the best feature is that they also support DTS, very rare among headphones. But I had to import them from Japan and cost 320$ incl shipping :(

Sony MDR-DS7100, I have 7000 version and works brilliantly with any system with optical out. Sounds amazing, has Movie and Game preset, 2 optical in and out so you can use it as optical hub, auto shut-off when you remove them from your head, have multiple wireless frequencies so you can switch if you hear interference. But the best feature is that they also support DTS, very rare among headphones. But I had to import them from Japan and cost 320$ incl shipping :(

Errr.. something for us low-income mortals ? :P

my shipment weight 2.25lbs thats 1.020 kg....yours is too much... i am not sure why it should weight so much...where id dyou ordered from??

btw you may choose pay now if you have master card...as that may get your 10% off on shipping charges....otherwise not necessary.

I have got Mastercard, finally some reprieve.

I ordered from here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0053OLY9O/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2Z0OGZG9X147W

Dunno how it comes upto 3.94 Lbs

SnS replied my mail n they claim that we can always weigh the pack again in their warehouse.

Archived