Borderlands 2

Karooo

Spinny/any others who killed Master Gee - how did you guys do it ?

me and Django killed Hyperius using CC+Bee and a skill tree which gave us max health, shield generation and regen delay. We are using Alkaline Bee(gives immunity to Corrosion) but Master Gee :wallbash: - we both lost 2 million odd each yesterday :(

Did everything but no luck.... :wallbash:

There's a ach...for completing all side quest in the game... :suicide:

If not nest, try to shoot the birds directly. I think they will pick up the journal and start attacking you. Kill all the birds and the journal will be dropped on the ground.

Spinny/any others who killed Master Gee - how did you guys do it ?

me and Django killed Hyperius using CC+Bee and a skill tree which gave us max health, shield generation and regen delay. We are using Alkaline Bee(gives immunity to Corrosion) but Master Gee :wallbash: - we both lost 2 million odd each yesterday :(

hyperius takes about 10 seconds to kill if you have the right equipment (basically hitting him with high damage tediore reload explosions).

gee is another story. the alkaline bee you are using will not save you from the acid because it doesn't count as corrosive damage. shooting your gun at gee is also completely pointless... you cannot damage his shield and even though you can damage his health, the damage will be so low that it won't even matter. when a worm pops up, kill it quickly and it will leave a hole in the ground where the acidic gas starts coming out. this gas will slowly spread across the entire arena. the way to make it stop spreading is to stand near it, in which case it will start to decrease in radius until it disappears completely. right before disappearing, it will do massive damage and this is the only damage that will help you kill gee.

gee is always chasing someone. when a worm comes up, kill it and then the person who is being chased should kite gee on to the acid hole. the hole will slowly grow smaller and the acid will damage him before disappearing. you have to keep doing this all the way until he is dead.

there are a few strategies to do this. firstly, the acid radius will decrease no matter who is close to the hole, but it will only do significant damage right when the hole is about to close. so a player can run to the hole until the radius is very small and then if gee runs over it, he will take the damage. so one thing you can do is when gee chases you, go and run near the acid hole and then circle strafe around with him in melee range and standing on top of the hole. eventually the hole will close and he will take the damage. you can also use this strategy to close off holes if you need to stop the acid from spreading in the arena, but it's best to avoid the damage that comes at the end because it will almost certainly down you. abilities which can bring gee onto the hole are also very useful. if a soldier puts a turret down on top of the acid hole, gee will keep attacking the turret and eventually the gas will recede and damage him. likewise, the assassin's clone can do the same thing. the gunzerker can taunt him and with a certain skill, he can actually punch gee away by a few feet. so you can basically keep punching him onto the hole until it disappears. rockets are good to push him onto the hole with their knockback. singularity grenades dropped on the hole are awesome as they will pull him on to it. the basic strategy is that you have to keep gee on the acid hole when it disappears so that he takes the damage and closes the hole.

you should never let more than 1 hole appear at a time. so killing 1 worm and getting gee to close it before the 2nd one pops up is ideal, but it doesn't always work out like this. however, one thing you can control is the the acid hole. only kill 1 worm at a time, and don't kill another one until the first hole is filled up. this means that if 2-3 worms have spawned, keep avoiding their projectiles and focus fire on 1 worm and make gee close the holes one at a time. if 2-3 holes or more get opened, the acid gas will spread too much and it will be very difficult to kill him.

i recommend having at least 3 players in the fight. 1 siren with insta revive is very useful. a gunzerker who can taunt is also very useful. the idea is that if a player goes down, the siren can revive him instantly. if the siren goes down, the gunzerker can taunt gee and all the worms to attack him while the 3rd player revives the siren. reviving with other combinations is really hard because the person reviving has to stand still for a few seconds and that's usually enough to take so much damage that he will get downed as well. i suggest at least 1 person should wear a bee for the worms because otherwise they take way too long to kill. of course, other class combos will also work but this one seems to be one of the easiest i can think of.

it's a joyless fight and i question whether it's even worth doing.

Thanks so much bro, will give it another go in the evening. These two have been major pain in the a*s in BL2 but I still want Gearbox to release more badass enemies like these two (I went mad over the mic after I killed Hyperius :P)

Thanks so much bro, will give it another go in the evening. These two have been major pain in the a*s in BL2 but I still want Gearbox to release more badass enemies like these two (I went mad over the mic after I killed Hyperius :P)

Who else knows better than me? :chair:

DJANGO, ACTIVATE THE TAUNT NAAAAOOOOOW!!!! I was afraid if you are gonna come out of the mic and beat me up.

I still feel that Hyperius got confused when I taunted him while he was in the air :rofl:

Repped spinny :)

Master Gee taken down :gunsmilie:

Siren and Salvador combo worked really well. I(Siren) din get into combat much but assisted Django(Salvador) by reviving him multiple times in the fight. I got the Legendary Siren mod equipped and used SMG to revive his health and also had my cool down rate ability upgraded in the skill tree so that I can revive him whenever he goes down.

We always killed the worms immediately and Django either made Gee absorb the acid pool or absorbed it to prevent the acid pool from spreading. It took approx 15 mins but the strategy worked like a charm. Siren is a must have to kill this bastard.

Archived