FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

I saw hope post in threedifferent forms

1. with jking without a spoiler

2. jking only in a spoiler

3. jking in a spoiler followed by not in spoiler

:P

Ya i thought how can i make it more Interesting :naughty: Look Now Kaju :bigyellowgrin:

:chair: i wasnt able to join ur party ...i waited waited then slept over the joystick...

:samui: :samui:

so sorry bud .. most of the time lobbies are filled by 10/10:30 max. check pm - I've msged you my number. If I am not responding on PSN - it will be either me being away from ps3 or too engrossed in the game.

so sorry bud .. most of the time lobbies are filled by 10/10:30 max. check pm - I've msged you my number. If I am not responding on PSN - it will be either me being away from ps3 or too engrossed in the game.

Hey Keano,Lets ply some custom plunder or team objective matches tonight.No TDM please,the higher rank players pwn the Lower rank ones :thumbdown:

I will msg u when i am Online :good: In KZ3,Inter IVG matches were hell of a fun :clapping:

np ...anyway i wil be dead weight in the team :) cool next i wil msg if ur not replying :cheers:

also i was under the impression that find game takes lot of time since my internet connection is not good and spoiling ur time ..thats y i came out day before

Hey Keano,Lets ply some custom plunder or team objective matches tonight.No TDM please,the higher rank players pwn the Lower rank ones :thumbdown:

I will msg u when i am Online :good: In KZ3,Inter IVG matches were hell of a fun :clapping:

I already promised couple of them that I will be available for coop adventure mode. will let you know if that doesnt work out

np ...anyway i wil be dead weight in the team :) cool next i wil msg if ur not replying :cheers:

also i was under the impression that find game takes lot of time since my internet connection is not good and spoiling ur time ..thats y i came out day before

I am a dead weight too :mellow::fear:

you dont need an awesome connection. check you ping at speedtest.net and lemme know what it says.

:rofl: :rofl: repped Finally after so many days or years u have made a post that makes Sense :clapping: Finally you are giving a workout for your brain :naughty:

Bro, you just got zapped. Disappointed that your tiny little brain could not work out a good comeback to that :thumbdown:

Played Hope

Drew 1-1

Won 1-0

Won 2-1

1 More point for another season with MANCHESTER UNITED.

You didnt mention It was Lagging for me :thumbdown: But Still i managed to do quite well with the Lag also :wOOtjumpy: All the games should have been Drawn but his Luck was with him :furious: Now i know his Play in and out but cant do a thing about it bcoz i freakin cannot switch Quickly bcoz of the Lag :wallbash: But he Ping Pong Passes very well i must say :clapping: As for the Season,Lag Saves you boyo otherwise i :bash: you easily.Abdul is the easiest to defend after Dharmin i feel,he plays through the middle only with Only 1 trick :bigyellowgrin: Lets try to play 1V1 in TP next time :P

Sunny should take tips from Abdul,Abdul has brilliant L1+X play :clapping: One of the best L1+X play he has after Sudhir,uses so well :O

Archived