FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

Played my debut game against Azaan. I thought he will eat me but somehow managed to draw it :fear:

Liverpool vs Liverpool

2-2

:hug:

Then played Dharmin

Liverpool vs Real Madrid

2-2

1-1

1-1

Took lead in every game with him but he scored late in every game and drew them all :wallbash:

Really nice session Dharm :thumbsup:

@hope

as i said in the msg on psn. i am using Legacy at the moment in online friendlies since i am not comfortable with TD as yet, i am practicing using it in kick off and career mode.

obviously in H2H ranked matches i have to play TD, but only when i am comfortable and confident to use it.

abhi tho game aayi hai,. its a long season ahead.

I tried playing some Pro Ranked matches yesterday and man that was absolute hilarious... No team work, everyone wanted to be Messi and messed up... Lagaan movie types, everyone running in every direction following the ball.. and even the goalee was roaming around here and there . :rofl:

@hope: Bhai, I asked for leniency as I have never played this game and also, while defending/tackling, i forget to press right buttons... thats why instead of O button I was sliding here and there... :P.. TD is a real :wallbash:

and one help required from all, Any way to change the controller button settings after I have selected to classical.

I tried playing some Pro Ranked matches yesterday and man that was absolute hilarious... No team work, everyone wanted to be Messi and messed up... Lagaan movie types, everyone running in every direction following the ball.. and even the goalee was roaming around here and there . :rofl:

11 v 11 is always :rofl:

I like to play it for the sake of fun.

@hope

as i said in the msg on psn. i am using Legacy at the moment in online friendlies since i am not comfortable with TD as yet, i am practicing using it in kick off and career mode.

obviously in H2H ranked matches i have to play TD, but only when i am comfortable and confident to use it.

abhi tho game aayi hai,. its a long season ahead.

ya bro its fine if u play legacy no problem with that.But u should tell ur opponent that u plyin Legacy cause if u use Legacy and he TD its difficult for him but no worries :kisstogether:

the lob pass abuse is still some what there.I got pawned 2-7 by a firang in H2H,with he only giving lob passes to drogba and torres and they both out muscling Per and Kos at the back.

Why do i miss sitters :wallbash: and that to many many of them :wallbash:

Why is everybody raising their pro :scratchchin: Lets have a co-op session tonight yaar.Inter IVG co-op will be a blast.

@polash power cut yaar.got dc so.

@navdeep same as above.

i am also getting this game soon .. :devil:

although i played fifa a lot .. i think it was fifa 07 but i played it on pc and i played manager mode the most. i c that fifa12 has a lot of game modes to offer but hav no idea about them :wallbash:

lets c how it goes once i get the game.

i have a few peeps here in my friend list .. it will be fun plying against u guys :cheers:

please go easy on me :nerves:

played 3 games against Sudhir and lost all 3 matches man barcelona is so good very to defend against this team if u are playing with arsenal once messi pedro or villa beat u with their run hard catch them..

Match 1 1-2 Arsenal-Chelsea

Match 2 0-3 Arsenal Vs Barcelona

Match 3 2-1 Arsenal Vs Barcelona

Played with Hope and I was very very impressed :) .Your tackles were superb and you used Arsenal very well .We have another top player in the making .

Scores

Lost 0-2

Won 3-1

Won 2-0

Very very well played bro

Played with Hope and I was very very impressed :) .Your tackles were superb and you used Arsenal very well .We have another top player in the making .

Scores

Lost 0-2

Won 3-1

Won 2-0

Very very well played bro

U also played very well :good: All the games were very closely fought.Was that your pro playing in the middle :scratchchin: At first i thought it was kyriakos playing there :P

thanks azaan and danny :kisstogether:

got my fifa...few questions :scratchchin:

1.any update as soon as i put the disc in ?if yes,then how big

2.the code i got for online play,i use it on UK psn,and then i can play with my US id also..right?

3.same question for FUT code i got,i use it same way?

4.any links for help on using td? which buttons etc...something that would be helpful for a noob :fear:

5.any links or guides for tricks etc ,plus how to use different combos for lobs,through passes etc?

i was following this thread and also saving many things on how to use td ,plus tips from keano,rad,dharmin etc...but my laptop crashed recently and lost it all :(

got my fifa...few questions :scratchchin:

1.any update as soon as i put the disc in ?if yes,then how big

2.the code i got for online play,i use it on UK psn,and then i can play with my US id also..right?

3.same question for FUT code i got,i use it same way?

4.any links for help on using td? which buttons etc...something that would be helpful for a noob :fear:

5.any links or guides for tricks etc ,plus how to use different combos for lobs,through passes etc?

i was following this thread and also saving many things on how to use td ,plus tips from keano,rad,dharmin etc...but my laptop crashed recently and lost it all :(

where to use the UT code.Psn store?

Archived