The Amazing Spider-Man

Tyler

Awesome game. Must try for every Spider-man fan. The start itself is different than most of the Spider-man games ever released and is good. The camera angle makes a huge difference in swinging mechanics and walking down the streets. The people are lot more close and you feel involved in the city. There are some good swinging animations and some nifty things like when you are on edge of the terrace, Spider-man will sit differently. The jumps are also very big unlike earlier games. The running on walls is also fun as it is much faster and he shoots web to increase the speed. The comic books collectibles make roaming more fun and interesting. The web rush mode is also pretty good.

The combat though not great is still good and quite fun to watch.

Awesome game. Must try for every Spider-man fan. The start itself is different than most of the Spider-man games ever released and is good. The camera angle makes a huge difference in swinging mechanics and walking down the streets. The people are lot more close and you feel involved in the city. There are some good swinging animations and some nifty things like when you are on edge of the terrace, Spider-man will sit differently. The jumps are also very big unlike earlier games. The running on walls is also fun as it is much faster and he shoots web to increase the speed. The comic books collectibles make roaming more fun and interesting. The web rush mode is also pretty good.

In full agreement.

abey tu toh Dinjo ka bhi baap nikla..Har week ek naya game :thumbsup:

:naughty:

I've never had so much fun playing a spidey game!

This game shines in open world story missions. Just had frantic web swinging open world fight with hunter (flying) bots AND BOY WAS IT FUN! :D

Indoor levels are fun too, only lesser... :)

I got this game on box 360. I like playing supe hero games and this is one of the best. Do not lay it if you did not watch the film. Huge spoiler. It is based on events after the film. Great game, cool swinging around the city. Buy it if you like movie games and spiderman l.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Archived