Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

AtOmX

Wow cool thanks man , i really want to buy PES This year , i haven't really played one after 2009 , just checked out the changes in the new ones , but couldn't play them

PES 2013 Demo dated for July 25th

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH today announced it will release the first playable demo of its eagerly-awaited PES 2013 title on July 25th in Europe.

The free demo will be available for PlayStation®3 via PlayStation®Network, Xbox 360® via Xbox®LIVE and Windows PC via ‘www.konami-pes2013.com’.

src: wenb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLl7qYZrjK0

It will be there in PES14 but there is one issue I tried playing PES12 with other than default camera and the opponent had a upper hand.they used to move diagonally lot quicker and had a better vision for making long passes (which was very useful to them when combined with off the ball runs).

It will be there in PES14 but there is one issue I tried playing PES12 with other than default camera and the opponent had a upper hand.they used to move diagonally lot quicker and had a better vision for making long passes (which was very useful to them when combined with off the ball runs).

Well that is the same case as FIFA , I played with close range camera in a WCG Tourney a few years back , the guy with the dynamic camera had a advantage over me & i got beat online most of the time during FIFA 10 coz i kept the camera close for a better feel of football , i was wrong :P

Archived