PES+2013+Christian+Eriksen.jpgChristian Eriksen

PES+2013+Demba+Ba.jpgDemba Ba

PES+2013+Eden+Hazard.jpgEden Hazard

PES+2013+Javi+Martinez.jpgJavi Martínez

PES+2013+Jordi+Alba.jpgJordi Alba

PES+2013+Robert+Lewandowski.jpgRobert Lewandowski

PES+2013+Stephan+El+Shaarawy.jpgStephan El Shaarawy

PES+2013+Younes+Belhanda.jpgYounès Belhanda

Demo is really good, the first touch of every player is so different, the only prob for me is getting the first touch and player directions right wid the d pad :( it is better only wid the analog.

Also, wht camera setting u guys prfer? long or wide?

Me long but I have to learn to live with the default camera :) (if I hadn't had to care about the online gameplay i would've selected long camera)

Wide camera angle kinda affects the game speed and makes it slow, i ll go wid the long camera, also online gameplay will have only the default camera? and not long?

Online play will allow you to choose different camera view than the default one but mostly you will be at a disadvantage against the opponent who is using the default camera.

Also if not for wide or blip camera mode you will have a disadvantage with off the ball runs with R3 stick.

I think Wide camera will be implemented in the final game itself.Days of the long camera might be over as it doesn't suit second players off the ball runs.

and practically speaking only long and wide camera are balanced out for every aspect of the game. (like pitch side is very good but shooting is weird)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived