Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

PS Fan

I hate Zombie mode.....Iam sick of zombies....Plss add some spec-ops like modes

Both Treyarch and I.W uses modified version of Quake 3 engine( or I.W engine) not Unreal engine

I hate Zombie mode.....Iam sick of zombies....Plss add some spec-ops like modes

zodka - zombies are the best thing in blackops, i am soo looking forward to it, you just suck at it i bet

That's quite true. They had to sacrifice a good amount of visual detail to keep the Draw Distance big. Butchering the

visuals in the process. I'm pretty sure they have had the moolah to get license for the MW2 or MW3 engine. But I

guess their mentality is that of a typical Bangalorean auto driver who concocts his own cheap fuel with as much little

petrol as possible to save money.

Treyarch might have leaned too much into the industry phrase "gameplay > graphics". But it'll come and bite their asses

cuz in this case, both the elements have been shot to hell.

Actually no.

There are big differences between Treyarch's version of the engine and Infinity ward's engine.

Treyarch's version is a lot more shader heavy, lighting heavy and employs a lot more post processing effects than IW's engine. The graphics don't look like sh*t, they look like any other COD game, it's just that since it's COD it gets extra hate.

Just because IW made COD4 first doesn't means it belongs to them and it was their idea, while COD4 was being made Treyarch wasn't just sitting around and doing f**kall, they were working on their version of engine and WAW.

I think it's just you, cause they do have good character models.

Reznov, Woods, Hudson and that lady in Pentagon are probably the most detailed character models in any COD games.

Can the typical Battlef.a.g.s please be out of this thread?

There is no need to tell how awesome that game looks compared to COD for the umpteenth time. I'm sure if the COD studios wanted better graphics and 30FPS they would've done so....but judging by how the game sells and how important that quick controller response time is I think they tend to disagree with the lot arguing about graphics. The Battlefield games still don't match to COD when it comes to controls, actually all battlefield games from the very first game have had shitty controls and movement and this is coming from a person who has played battlefield more than COD.

I think it's just you, cause they do have good character models.

Reznov, Woods, Hudson and that lady in Pentagon are probably the most detailed character models in any COD games.

I'm not referring to BO2, but their past efforts including Quantum of Solace.

Treyarch is one of the worst and shittiest devs in the world .All their Non-cod games are flop....Reason their COD games are successful coz they copied the super successful I.W formula ..and they are using it in every COD game..

Apna deemag nahi saalun k paass...Copy cats.... I.W IS AND WILL REMAIN TRUE COD DEVS....Treyarch fanboys can go and **** themselves

that picture looks so fake IMO , totally photoshopped and some1 put the flak cannon in between

Your bullshit meter needs fixing :lol:

About the trailer, it looks weak. Graphics are bad, not only technically, but artistically as well - the cities look bland and washed out.. is that a piss filter? I may not buy this.

Archived