The Last Of Us Multiplayer Fragfest

AnK

Yeah it sucks

I got to know that GoW mp was also toned Down (though fail to understand as it already had so much gore)

They should hv made separate version for Germany

But now idt it's worth buying new copy for popping & dropping heads

Is HEADSHOT with a Revolver from close to medium range an instant down ?

I was trying out Revolver only Loadout yesterday, with Pistol Auto Zoom Level 2 equipped, and I was able to down a guy (He didn't have armour ON) with a Headshot at close range, ( he was rushing towards me on top of the ambulance which is joined with the balcony in Checkpoint map, one of the Initial Spawn area), in this case i was the Last one Standing so there is no chance of someone else hitting him at the same time.

Edit:- Forgot to mention that the same scenario repeated when a guy was busy crafting stuff on dam and I took a Headshot with my revolver and he went down, probably 10 - 20 feet distance in virtual terms (both cases).

Now this has me wondering if Revolver headshot is subjective to range or were people just low on health in above cases, the reason i ask is cos I have landed Headshots with the revolver at long range as well, but people didn't get downed with just one headshot in those cases, but these two instances kind of boggled me..

Anyone with some insight on this topic ?

^^

you suck :|

O Rly?

xK1Bx0S.jpg

s2JTcPI.jpg

8qVDutp.jpg

gJFK6LD.jpg

fd5f5ST.jpg

Top scorer in every match :smokey: - Zodevil911 my ID

ab mein bhi thoda thoda seekh gaya hoon multiplayer :P

&

e1DHiCC.jpg

from 1 healthy survivor to 71 healthy survivors clan.... :)

Archived