The Division

WMWM

:rofl:

My team and i have GS above 240 and we still get have difficulty beating some modes.Game has changed a lot since 1.3.GS doesn't matter, never mattered..Gear, its level and its attributes does.. you need to check your EDR, crit hit chance n damage, toughness etc..

True that. My gearscore is 246 but my friend, whose gearscore is 233, is slightly better than me.

3300 is ridiculous amount of money for season pass. Have u tried Underground? What are your thoughts on new missions and loot?

Its awesome. Randomly generated locations. Also, it is highly rewarding when you play it on heroic. The other difficulty modes are just for you to rank up. Also has directives that you can assign to a certain mission just like mission modifiers in destiny

Agent

Can you tell me what's new in latest 10gb update that game is forcing me to download?

That's should be 1.3 update..PS4 users received it this tuesday..DLC is launching on Aug 2 for PS4 users

So I was playin with my friends yesternight and noticed this strange kind of bug (only had it when there were no directives enabled). AFAIK, heroic are supposed to consist of two or three phase missions right? Nonetheless, I still got the loot that I would get for completing a heroic I guess cuz I used to get 229 weapon from chest and the boss drop was also good

di3gRHU.jpg

Well, not as long as before. You can up your gearscore to somewhere above 200 in no time but after that, you will have to grind to find gear sets and guns with good attributes. You would also have to recalibrate them to reduce the amount of grinding, but it also depends on the kind of build that you would wanna have

No. Division is more fun now and loot is also much better. Social infrastructure is miles better with seamless matchmaking for every mode nd all.

Destiny wins in Raids which are much than Incursions.

Iam not buying anything for Destiny. BC King's Fall raid baaki hai meri :P

Plus way too many games are releasing DeusEX, Gears, TLG nd all.

Tum log khelo grind fest Destiny lol

Of what I Played(Alpha/Beta) & heard

Destiny was a much better product

I am tempted to buy Rise of Iron but it takes too much of time & leaves little room for other games

Destiny definitely is more fun thn this game...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Another one of those bugs(granted invincibility this time). Was playing heroic, went down but didn't die even when there were a ton of lmb's surrounding me. Was able to successfully draw them out one by one and my teammate killed em all. Completed it in the end tho :)
olKJYJA.jpg

Archived