The Division

WMWM

Don't remember the name.. They all look same visually lol. Loot is super generic and boring looking in this game.

Some people saying restarting the game will fix this. I will try and check.

Well, they look different if you compare BP and Chest piece..Besides it's a military based game and not Sci-Fi so can't do something that doesn't exist.

Also, you should change your gearset soon cause its crap now..

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it is good but i don't see myself playing for more than 1-2 times..The mode lasts for 2 hours where you start from scratch (everytime you play it). Craft items, go to higher level and complete your main objectives. Some of the game mechanics in this mode should have been there for Vanilla game from the start.

If you like H1Z1, DayZ etc. type of games, you might feel at home. Those who own the game and season pass on PC could have tried it last week on the PTS. I don't think it is available this week as this week's agenda is to test Patch 1.5.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently a lot of positive reviews on Survival expansion. More than the base game itself.

Patch 1.5

Together with Survival, the second paid expansion to The Division, we will be releasing the free Update 1.5 to all our players. While it won’t make similar sweeping changes as Update 1.4 did, it will include further weapon, gear and skill balancing while also building on the concepts we introduced in 1.4 – like a brand new World Tier. But this new World Tier 5 will not be a simple increase in enemy levels and the maximum available gear score; it will bring with it new and exciting items for you to get your hands on, including some brand new Named gear and new weapons!

50% off on steam. Thinking to get it. IqfaIyJ.gif

Just do it

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

What's the price in INR anyway? Getting $24.99 here.

And standard edition good enough? Hows the current player base? I like to buy co-op games but player base usually have a steep fall by the time I start playing the games which can be months to years. lol.

I usually go the *ahem* way for single player games. xD

What's the price in INR anyway? Getting $24.99 here.

And standard edition good enough? Hows the current player base? I like to buy co-op games but player base usually have a steep fall by the time I start playing the games which can be months to years. lol.

I usually go the *ahem* way for single player games. xD

The gold edition was on sale for 2.3k on steam some days back, but not sure about now. Get the gold edition if you can cuz that's one of the things that can get you coming back for more.

And yes, the game is active on PC as well. Guess a lot of them returned for survival

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Is survival PvE or PvP or both? His video also shows "poor connection to host server". Any idea what that is?

Survival has both PvE and PvP option. Also, sometimes it puts you in a server which is far away from your region so you get that warning. What you need to do go to "Group Management" tab in-game and you'll see an option "Find a better server". Click on it and issue is solved.

Archived