Play-Asia FAQ.

Hey!

I have ordered quite a few games from PA. Best shipping method would be through FedEx or DHL but it's very expensive. I would suggest that you go with free shipping. It will take 3-4 weeks though but it's free so you will save money.

Anything below 10K and is a gift, customs will not be charged. Just select the gift option and you should be good to go.

They send stuff throufh Hong Kong post and it's delivered here in India via Indian Postal service. If your stuff is lost in transit then you can file a claim and there is a whole procedure with that.

Sent from my Phone.

Not true i have been charged customs multiple time , be it playasia or amazon, or hut .heck for 500 s game back in 2010 i was charged 250 rs customs :l

Not true i have been charged customs multiple time , be it playasia or amazon, or hut .heck for 500 s game back in 2010 i was charged 250 rs customs :l

Did you mark it as gift? I have marked it as gift everytime I got something from PA and Amazon UK and haven't played customs.

Sent from my Phone.

Hey!

I have ordered quite a few games from PA. Best shipping method would be through FedEx or DHL but it's very expensive. I would suggest that you go with free shipping. It will take 3-4 weeks though but it's free so you will save money.

Anything below 10K and is a gift, customs will not be charged. Just select the gift option and you should be good to go.

They send stuff throufh Hong Kong post and it's delivered here in India via Indian Postal service. If your stuff is lost in transit then you can file a claim and there is a whole procedure with that.

Sent from my Phone.

Gift wrapping is not available for free shipping it is available for economy air box?Will that attract customs?

Did you mark it as gift? I have marked it as gift everytime I got something from PA and Amazon UK and haven't played customs.

Sent from my Phone.

i had marked as gift when shopping with amazon uk , usa and even hut and still got charged .(playasia i don't remember as it was long time ago).

it all depends on your luck whether you'll be charged customs.

for play asia choose bubble wrap option less chance of getting charged with customs.

economy box always got me charged with customs.

also opt for registered more security in getting parcel getting delivered.

regarding amazon uk rather than choosing amazon fullfiled who charge customs at check out opt for secondary sellers (like panda games) who charges only 2-3 pounds for shipping...customs again based on your luck.

it all depends on your luck whether you'll be charged customs.

for play asia choose bubble wrap option less chance of getting charged with customs.

economy box always got me charged with customs.

also opt for registered more security in getting parcel getting delivered.

regarding amazon uk rather than choosing amazon fullfiled who charge customs at check out opt for secondary sellers (like panda games) who charges only 2-3 pounds for shipping...customs again based on your luck.

But if i choose the bubble wrap then ioption i cannot wrap it as a gift then I'll have to pay customs

So according to u i should take the economy air box and get it gift wrapped? Thanks will let u know how it went

Gift wrap doesn't mean that it will actually be gift wrapped. It's just that they will mark the item as gift and I think remove the invoice. I have always gone for free shipping with PA but I can't seem to remember if they would allow gift wrap on the free shipping or not.

I have ordered from Game.co.uk too and took the gift option and no customs was paid.

Same with Amazon UK as well for Blurays which was marked as gift.

I don't like paying shipping tbh.

Sent from my Phone.

Gift wrap doesn't mean that it will actually be gift wrapped. It's just that they will mark the item as gift and I think remove the invoice. I have always gone for free shipping with PA but I can't seem to remember if they would allow gift wrap on the free shipping or not.

I have ordered from Game.co.uk too and took the gift option and no customs was paid.

Same with Amazon UK as well for Blurays which was marked as gift.

I don't like paying shipping tbh.

Sent from my Phone.

They don't allow gift wrap on few shipping

• 1 month later...

Guys do any extra charges will be applied on games brought from play asia with a sbi debit card or PayPal like international transaction charges etc?

Sent from my Q700S using Tapatalk

Not sure. I use an ICICI Bank Visa Debit card and there are no international transaction charges. I would suggest call your bank customer care and find out. They will give you the best information.

Its been 25days since I ordered a few Vita accessories on PA. Does it generally take that long?

I used game.co.uk for a few pre-owned/new games and it arrived in 15 days.

yep it can take upto a month depending on the type of shipping. So if you've chosen standard (the cheapest one) you can expect anywhere from 14 days to 40 days. Generally 21 days is about the average.

Same here, had 3 orders on 3rd and 2 orders on 4th, both were delivered today :D

The games did not come in normal bubble envelope even though I selected that. Both the orders were packed using cardboard with bubble inside..

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to buy a nintendo 2ds from play asia. And it says it would take a month to deliver. is there anyway to reduce the time?

For standard shipping no.

U can always opt for FedEx to get with in 3-4 days, but that will increase the price substantially.

Archived