The Formula 1 Thread

MarketTantrik

The Ice Man Cometh

bb83aa6f13461f1425397a72b6bab434.jpg

I’m delighted to be coming back to Formula 1 after a two-year break, and I’m grateful to Lotus Renault GP for offering me this opportunity. My time in the World Rally Championship has been a useful stage in my career as a driver, but I can’t deny the fact that my hunger for F1 has recently become overwhelming. It was an easy choice to return with Lotus Renault GP as I have been impressed by the scope of the team’s ambition. Now I’m looking forward to playing an important role in pushing the team to the very front of the grid.

bigyellowgrin.gif

Kimi's return to F1 means I'll actually follow the races. Having a good Finnish driver can make a world of difference to an F1 season.

Lets hope his car is competitive, he surely will be.

How is the renault car when compared to others? haven't been following this year much but next year is gonna be :smokey:

well this year it sucked.. cant tell about next year.. all i can see is Kimi pushing the sh*t out of that car(just like Alonso) and jumping into a different team a year later