Diablo 3

Aftrunner

Playing Diablo in console is difficult..

diablo will play fine on consoles. it's actually a pretty good fit considering the tech they will use and the controller works pretty well in an arpg like this.

just wish they'd hurry up and release the damn thing.

^^+1

and playing in PC will be lot more easier, fun and Fast when compared to consoles.

:(

they still haven't given the release dates.. I don't think they will be releasing this year also... :cry: i'm waiting for this game from past 2 years after getting the news that they are going to release.

Edited by Grim

controller aiming will snap to target. it will be a non issue.

If this is a real Diablo game, then there will be a bazillion enemies on screen at any time in combat. Snap to won't work there. Not to mention many spells are not targeted at enemies. Like D2's assassin traps, necro bonespells, sorc aoe, etc. I really doubt they'll remove all such spells just to make room for consoles.

If it ever comes on a console, it will be a vastly different(& inferior)experience from PC.

• 2 weeks later...

Diablo 3 'targeting Q2 launch' - Activision

More news, movies, screens & features at our Diablo 3 game hub.

Activision has committed to a release window for Diablo 3 - "targeting" a Q2 2012 release for the long-awaited title.

This was just confirmed during Activision's fourth quarter and calendar year 2011 earnings call, after months of stubborn silence surrounding the game's release.

src:cvg