funnyadit

Dont take everything personally, it is your personal choice to love or hate a game no matter what other says :thumbsup:

But really dont expect anything other than business strategy when majority of forum hesitant of buying a game due to a certain price point.

I agree mate..Not taking anything personally mate..Its just that I want you guys to enjoy the game...Regional pricing hopefully will be considered at a later stage..Even Ross stated that they wanted to go with regional pricing of 999 but whatever discussions happened they came to this price hopefully for the time being...

I understand that BA are not too bullish on Indian sales. People are going to pirate games even if they price it at 1k. They would rather provide a good product and great after-sales by charging the same price across the world. BA has never (to my knowledge) done regional pricing. I wouldn't say I agree with not going with regional pricing but even at 3k, I personally believe it's worth spending so much on a game that will provide several hundred hours of entertainment.

Thats the problem .You & me believe that it will provide 1000 of hours of gameplay so 3k is fine. But for others it is 1st look at the price.I brought overwatch because i know i will play it for hours but my friends thinks it is too much to invest even after my extremely positive review. People are always going to pirate yes,but pirate!= lost sales.But doing a competitive pricing would have net them a quite more sale than they are getting right now. The more people play it the better for the game.

I really do hope this game succeed though, even after all the pricing fiasco.I will hop in later.

Thats the problem .You & me believe that it will provide 1000 of hours of gameplay so 3k is fine. But for others it is 1st look at the price.I brought overwatch because i know i will play it for hours but my friends thinks it is too much to invest even after my extremely positive review. People are always going to pirate yes,but pirate!= lost sales.But doing a competitive pricing would have net them a quite more sale than they are getting right now. The more people play it the better for the game.

I really do hope this game succeed though, even after all the pricing fiasco.I will hop in later.

Agree with your point...

This game sure needs to succeed to make way for better cricket games in future,pricing could have helped with that but at the end of the day,its their business and i am sure they must have considered regional pricing.

May be future titles will have regional pricing.

anyway is there a disc version planned for pc release or just digital??

This game sure needs to succeed to make way for better cricket games in future,pricing could have helped with that but at the end of the day,its their business and i am sure they must have considered regional pricing.

May be future titles will have regional pricing.

anyway is there a disc version planned for pc release or just digital??

Steam only worldwide...

f**k ₹2999 for DBC 17 PC Version :rant: I thought they sell it for ₹999. Greedy Publisher. Also note that this publisher doesn't give big discounts on their games DBC 14's max discount they gave is 10%. Hope this publisher gets bankrupted soon :zodka:

4. It's not AAA title. Nor has AAA quality. But sure has AAA price and ridiculous excuses.

Completely agree with this point.

I played DB17 for few hours . I can't see much difference from DB14 other than a little more detailed career mode. Graphics is still way behind PS4 era.

A game releasing almost after 3 years should have been a lot better

f**k ₹2999 for DBC 17 PC Version :rant: I thought they sell it for ₹999. Greedy Publisher. Also note that this publisher doesn't give big discounts on their games DBC 14's max discount they gave is 10%. Hope this publisher gets bankrupted soon :zodka:

Such a retarded post.

Gameplay wise it's miles ahead of cricket 07 or any other cricket games till now.

I have enjoyed a lot in DBC 14.

Only thing they missed is pricing.

This should have been 1000-1500 rs game.

But we discussed enough about pricing.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I have DBC 17 on PS4 and I was going to get the game on PC as well because I wanted to support the developer who are making cricket game. I double dipped with DBC 14 as well.

But I don't think DBC 17 is worth the price they are asking,not in it's current state. May be in future with all the updates Big Ants regularly push out.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Archived