Need a cheaper ISP. (West Delhi)

Captain Galba

Hey guys!

I have been using airtel for more than a decade now, and they are extremely reliable in their service, but omg they are expensive now.

I pay 2500 with taxes rougly for 8mbps 120gb.

I am scared to change to local ones like tikona , hathway cuz the reviews arnt good.

one of my friends got a fiber net , but its not in my region apparently. WOW.

Does anyone know any cheaper ISP that can give me atleast 4mbps speed and a minimum 100 gb?

I put up in Janak Puri.

get reliance 4mbps for 1099rs . most of the time it works fine. i had issues with it in march and they were for a long 15 days . but working fine since then. get reliance + airtel( backup ) i think you will get both under 2k.

I was in exactly the same boat. Paying Airtel 2600 PM for 240GB @ 4MBPS. Switched to a local ISP. 5+MBPS with no FUP bullshit for 1400.

Its really fantastic. Very stable connection with speed drops, customer service is great and the one or two times it did go down, the repair guys had it up the next day itself. I even ping 50MS below what I was pinging on Failtel. I genuinely cannot go back to Airtel after this.

Aside from the ping to EU being flaky sometimes in the evening for a few hours there are literally no downsides.

What I did was keep Airtel while I tried the local guy for a month. I actually requested the disconnect from Airtel after 10 days, it was that good.

Honestly I would recommend trying a local ISP. Worst case scenario it costs you like 1500 Rs for a months trial.

Yeah ive always used local ISP and found them good. Currently using exitel for 2mbps at rs 750 and no FUP bs. Plus on youtube,hotstar and a few others there is no buffering(gives about 20mbps on those sites). Really happy with it.

I was in exactly the same boat. Paying Airtel 2600 PM for 240GB @ 4MBPS. Switched to a local ISP. 5+MBPS with no FUP bullshit for 1400.

Its really fantastic. Very stable connection with speed drops, customer service is great and the one or two times it did go down, the repair guys had it up the next day itself. I even ping 50MS below what I was pinging on Failtel. I genuinely cannot go back to Airtel after this.

Aside from the ping to EU being flaky sometimes in the evening for a few hours there are literally no downsides.

What I did was keep Airtel while I tried the local guy for a month. I actually requested the disconnect from Airtel after 10 days, it was that good.

Honestly I would recommend trying a local ISP. Worst case scenario it costs you like 1500 Rs for a months trial.

Yeah ive always used local ISP and found them good. Currently using exitel for 2mbps at rs 750 and no FUP bs. Plus on youtube,hotstar and a few others there is no buffering(gives about 20mbps on those sites). Really happy with it.

I guess i will be giving my local guys a call this weekend then. Really do need a change!

Thanks! :)

2mbps or 5mbps

Archived