Jump to content

Red Dead Redemption 2


Big Boss
 Share

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Started this as it leaves ps extra in September. 4 hrs in and I am loving it. Much more immersive and intense compared to GTA5. GTA5 was mindless fun but this is on another level. A little disappointed with the graphics on the ps5 , I was expecting it to be crazy good. But maybe that’s coz the initial few hrs have been in the snow. 
 

Heard some of my friends complaining about the pace but honestly I quite like it. I hope I can finish it before it leaves the service, work is going to be hectic next month so won’t be able to play it often. :wallbash:

I take my words back. :fear1: It was the snow. The game looks so good. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

I take my words back. :fear1: It was the snow. The game looks so good. 

Game is gorgeous - but the night snow missions won’t show it.  Played on pc and it’s the best looking game by a mile 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

I take my words back. :fear1: It was the snow. The game looks so good. 

If only you could see the game in PC with everything. Console version still runs the old PS4 (pro) version on ps5.

Edited by SaiKO
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Loving every minute of the game. The dialogues between characters (even side chars.) are top notch. Heck, dropping someone home on my horse is also loads of fun because of the dialogues. How long is it ? Only able to play 3-4 hrs. in a week, I fear I might not be able to complete it before it leaves PS Extra.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SuperT said:

Loving every minute of the game. The dialogues between characters (even side chars.) are top notch. Heck, dropping someone home on my horse is also loads of fun because of the dialogues. How long is it ? Only able to play 3-4 hrs. in a week, I fear I might not be able to complete it before it leaves PS Extra.


Fairly long. I think there are 6 chapters and a fairly elaborate epilogue.

i did main missions most of the time and clocked around 47 hours 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

RDR2, khatam :samui: y did it had 2 end :cry:

game of the century 

credits were rollin', so were d tears 

Edited by Pushy
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Pushy said:

RDR2, khatam :samui: y did it had 2 end :cry:

game of the century 

credits were rollin', so were d tears 

I have just reached Chapter 3 and loving it. I can't believe I skipped this game last gen.

I am doing a lot of side stuff and need to stop that otherwise it'll never end, ideally want to get done with it before it leaves PS Extra in Sept. :nerves:

 

Just a question on hunting - I am not seeing a lot of benefit in hunting other than the outfits and food is there any other benefit ? Food is readily available everyday at the camp so don't feel the need to hunt for it. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SuperT said:

I have just reached Chapter 3 and loving it. I can't believe I skipped this game last gen.

I am doing a lot of side stuff and need to stop that otherwise it'll never end, ideally want to get done with it before it leaves PS Extra in Sept. :nerves:

 

Just a question on hunting - I am not seeing a lot of benefit in hunting other than the outfits and food is there any other benefit ? Food is readily available everyday at the camp so don't feel the need to hunt for it. 

 

 

yes, initially it will increase your dead eye, but, u can also buy trinkets, most useful, meat u can donate in camp to Pearson

also, if u really don't give a sh*t about satchels and outfits, just do camp chores (increases rep and some dead eye too) and do them side mission, they are fun and integrated well

tip: game this on a proper audio set up, or good headphones, i wanted to grab PS5 headset specifically for this, but then, the controller has headphone jack, so grabbed MI dual driver in ear(rs.699), man, this is so epic immersive man! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pushy said:

yes, initially it will increase your dead eye, but, u can also buy trinkets, most useful, meat u can donate in camp to Pearson

also, if u really don't give a sh*t about satchels and outfits, just do camp chores (increases rep and some dead eye too) and do them side mission, they are fun and integrated well

tip: game this on a proper audio set up, or good headphones, i wanted to grab PS5 headset specifically for this, but then, the controller has headphone jack, so grabbed MI dual driver in ear(rs.699), man, this is so epic immersive man! 

Thanks man. So I am good if I don't upgrade the outfits/satchels ? Will it have any consequences in the later half of the game ?

 

I am using headphones (Razer Blackshark V2 & Beyerdynamic DT770 pro), loving the immersive experience - ridding into the sunset with some brilliant music playing in the background :wub:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Thanks man. So I am good if I don't upgrade the outfits/satchels ? Will it have any consequences in the later half of the game ?

 

I am using headphones (Razer Blackshark V2 & Beyerdynamic DT770 pro), loving the immersive experience - ridding into the sunset with some brilliant music playing in the background :wub:

truly gorgeous, tho i wanted to play this at 4k, but have to do with 1080 :( 

well u can upgrade satchels for fun, just go for 3* animals, don't waste time on others, and get that trinket, which improves pelt quality, rest is upto your play style, if u r going all guns blazing, without cover n shits, wherein u gotta consume them provisions n shitz, updgrade it, else not required, but my suggestions would be, just do it, fcuz y not? cuz later, there's no necessity for hunting, so better do erriting while u can. but do get clothes for every weather, store them on ur horse. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...