Sign in to follow this  
pixeljunkie

General Medical Thread

53 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

@pixel Which part of chest and what kind of pain ? Does it alter with respiration or movement ? 

Get an ecg done asap.

My back and right leg (for now) is beginning to hurt as well. I keep thumping my chest for some reason. Does that help with the diagnosis?

I'm strapped for cash. So i won't be able to afford an ECG. Any OTC medication that can stall, if not cure, a potentially (hopefully not life-threatening) serious illness?

Edited by pixeljunkie

Doesn't seem to be of cardiac origin by your description so don't worry. Can prescribe you medicine but don't take unless you feel catching off breath... Get Sorbitrate tab and keep it under your tongue (don't swallow). I'll still advise just consult any physician around you. 

Between ecg is free of cost at any government hospital. Which city are you located in? 

12 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Doesn't seem to be of cardiac origin by your description so don't worry. Can prescribe you medicine but don't take unless you feel catching off breath... Get Sorbitrate tab and keep it under your tongue (don't swallow). I'll still advise just consult any physician around you. 

Between ecg is free of cost at any government hospital. Which city are you located in? 

Chennai

[mention=2306]blitzkreiig[/mention] I still have a cold. Do you recommend i check myself into a hospital?
You could discuss all this stuff on the IVG discord channel instead of here. That's much better for real time conversation.

Sent from my Redmi 5A using Tapatalk